• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crowd sourcing material for Bobo

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
There’s no way in Hell Bobo actually has 15 minutes to open for Normand with.

On the off chance King Kumiar doesn’t destroy the bit tomorrow, Daniel is going to need our help. Since he thinks I’m 30 year comedy veteran Joey Mattresses, he will take whatever I send him all the way to the stage. Please donate your best bits to Bobo here.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Forum Clout
I'm what happens when you dive into the shallow end of the gene pool, short dumb and constantly dripping cum.

If you think life chewed me up and spit me out you should see the skin tag I call a dick.

Everybody wants to talk about Ukraine but I'm not Russian to fight anything but a racewar.

Who here got to the club by taking the L.I.E?? Oh my uncker willy! Who else?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Bobo should do old shitty vaudeville type jokes. Here are some Henny Youngman ones.

"A guy calls his lawyer. He says, `Can I ask you two questions?′ Lawyer says, `What’s the second one?"

"This guy asked his doctor, `Will I be able to play the piano after my operation?′ And the doctor says `Sure.′ And the guy says, `Funny, I couldn’t do it before."

"A guy comes up to me and says, `I haven’t eaten in two days.′ I told him, `Force yourself."

Forum Clout
Have him do Anthony’s set from the Big Jay Roast.

026D9195-A0E4-4410-9106-0C806F5A8C9B.jpg