• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crazy shit your parents told you when you were young.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
We had a black box that would descramble channels.

I was told if I used it the cable company would zap the line and make my TV explode.
I used to build and sell them. I would forever be trying to talk people into buying them because they believed; the explode tv thing, that they were totally detectable and they'd be arrested or 'no point man, they are switching to digital soon'. This was back in 1999 and the analogue signal carried on for another 6+ years or so after that in the UK.

That era was a golden time for hacking, modding and online shenanigans, all this new tech had just become available and security was dogshit.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
my mom used to make me do the rosary prayer ( a bunch of hail marys and our fathers) every sunday night all through elementary and middle school and think about the sins I committed during the week bcz i wouldnt go to heaven if i didnt

When I was 16 my girlfriend missed her period and was like a month late.
After she told me , I was sitting in front of my ps2 and saying the rosary prayer for hours in the basement in between playing tom clancy rainbow six and vividly remember saying "god please just do this one thing for me I will never ask for anything else please god"
Turns out she was pregnant, I had to scrounge up my $400 or so in savings from umpiring little league and give it to her sister that was in college, who secretly took my gf to planned parenthood and got an abortion pill.
I haven't been to church since
Ribs same shit but didn’t have the cash. I got down on my knees and prayed.