• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia really changed my mind...

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Totally what every rube from flyover country thinks, meanwhile the universe orbits around NYC, or at least did until the 2000. I get it you lack the talent to bullshit your way past security, enter events ticketless, and get a seat at full restaurant, and it isn't Applebee's, hayseed. Whatever helps you sleep better, but I've bullshitted my way out of things no, Missourian could. It's on the level of faggot Europeans thinking Americans are all uncultured losers, meanwhile despite them trying their hardest America always exceeds them, NY'ers are the micro to that macro.
Couldn’t ask for a better response.

G

idk, in Canada it would be definitely taken as assertive and will illicit respect. Canadians are beta af.
Not just amongst my Canadian neighbors with a U, but also all of those midwestern fags too. The truth to tell where I live in Whitelandia, the people are not nearly as cucked as the faggots all along the 401 are, all virtue signaling their street-shitter "friends" and pride parade events.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I am whiter than you and have at least posted my hands, post yours or I am whiter
a-young-international-student-from-the-indian-subcontinent-works-in-the-computer-room-of-a-modern-college-T0M554.jpg