• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia really changed my mind...

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I've touched enough bobs and vagenes of white women for a lifetime, something you only dream about.
zelda.jpg

G

haha! holey shit! curry! vindaloo!

I fear much worse
The best part of you is, that like Rick thinking we care when our throwaway twitters are banned, you seem to think anybody that saw that terrier turd looking dick of yours, could ever care enough by what you say to be insulted by it. You're not very quick-witted and you're clearly not very lucky in life, so nobody cares what you think.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Loving the CC vs CF saga here. One thing boomia, no one has ever heard your accent and thought “I respect his guy, he should be in charge”. Everyone thinks, oh he’s a retarded East coaster. Your accent is 100% nothing to brag about. Unless you were kidding and I’m a retard.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Loving the CC vs CF saga here. One thing boomia, no one has ever heard your accent and thought “I respect his guy, he should be in charge”. Everyone thinks, oh he’s a retarded East coaster. Your accent is 100% nothing to brag about. Unless you were kidding and I’m a retard.

he sounds exactly like Vito spatafore.

I love you, Johnny cakes

G

Totally what every rube from flyover country thinks, meanwhile the universe orbits around NYC, or at least did until the 2000. I get it you lack the talent to bullshit your way past security, enter events ticketless, and get a seat at full restaurant, and it isn't Applebee's, hayseed. Whatever helps you sleep better, but I've bullshitted my way out of things no, Missourian could. It's on the level of faggot Europeans thinking Americans are all uncultured losers, meanwhile despite them trying their hardest America always exceeds them, NY'ers are the micro to that macro.

G

idk, in Canada it would be definitely taken as assertive and will illicit respect. Canadians are beta af.