Cost of living got you down? Just steal

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Nice gig, shithead
ECB6A6E8-F755-4935-B81F-52086E3B5A25.jpeg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
That “friend” hasn’t stolen shit, just making things up like piggy. Going on Facebook and claiming you steal from grocery stores? Real boomer move.
I can imagine the specially crafted tweet for pig to try and go viral:

“Remember kiddos, if you’re going to steal, do it from corporate stores like Walmart or Safeway.”

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Depending on the store some can read your screen from the security room so when that tp doesnt scan they know it. Other places use a scale that you put scanned items on so they know when an unscaned item ends up on it.

I'd say if it looks like you tried to scan, you're all good. If it's underneath on the bottom dealy, all good.

It’s not shocking that Joe has friends who are as retarded and immoral as he is.

View attachment 79342
View attachment 79341

Joe doesn’t mention the bottles of hooch underneath the eggs and wraps. (I will say the cost of wraps is nuts, $7 for six wraps is standard unless you buy the shittiest ones.)

This is what Joe's alleged shopping list costs in New Jersey. I guess I missed the step where Kathy Hochul adds the "Brother Joe" tax to my Shop-rite card.

Also, because he seems to have forgotten to add this, "And eff the GODDAM LIBTARDS for TAKING AWAY my PLASTIC BAGS!!! I got HALFWAY across the PARKING LOT before I had to TURN AROUND and get my CHINESE MADE reusable bag! #LETSGOBRANDON 🤣"

fatjoe.jpg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
This is what Joe's alleged shopping list costs in New Jersey. I guess I missed the step where Kathy Hochul adds the "Brother Joe" tax to my Shop-rite card.

Also, because he seems to have forgotten to add this, "And eff the GODDAM LIBTARDS for TAKING AWAY my PLASTIC BAGS!!! I got HALFWAY across the PARKING LOT before I had to TURN AROUND and get my CHINESE MADE reusable bag! #LETSGOBRANDON 🤣"

View attachment 79609
Must be that Lawn Guyland markup.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn

View attachment 79609
Yeah thats better. I was just at the store this morning and got way more than his short list for $100. Even all organic everything wouldnt hit $100.

Instead of being grateful that he had $100 in his pocket to pay for food, money he didn’t have to work for as his brother and girlfriend have supported him financially for years, he complains.

That says it all about Joe Cumia.
He wasn't bitching about the cost of shitty guitars, effect pedals, special coffee and online poker back when the Nana money was pouring in, but now the entire world is in free-fall because Joe has to set a grocery budget. The guy is standing around with his armpits hanging out in empty bars, doodling around on his queer guitar, and he thinks it's a job fit to support himself with.