Cost of living got you down? Just steal

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It’s not shocking that Joe has friends who are as retarded and immoral as he is.

8C778D0D-3EE8-4A02-98D3-148F8A7B19EB.jpeg

747730E1-16C6-4CB4-ACDB-BD65D7D0580B.jpeg

Joe doesn’t mention the bottles of hooch underneath the eggs and wraps. (I will say the cost of wraps is nuts, $7 for six wraps is standard unless you buy the shittiest ones.)

Flavia's Cunt

Me gusta los negros
PSA the self checkouts are the most heavily surveilled part of the store. The job of the attendant who sits there is to assist people who are having trouble, not to make sure they aren't stealing. LP is in an office somewhere watching all the cameras. They also use ML to flag likely theft. You're better off getting in line with one of the busy checkout people and sneaking shit past when they aren't looking

Cptbaldopie

PSA the self checkouts are the most heavily surveilled part of the store. The job of the attendant who sits there is to assist people who are having trouble, not to make sure they aren't stealing. LP is in an office somewhere watching all the cameras. They also use ML to flag likely theft. You're better off getting in line with one of the busy checkout people and sneaking shit past when they aren't looking
Every checkout sees your face and every item you scan

Joe sounds just like a twenty year old who moves out of the house for the first time and is stunned to discover that things cost money. He didn't give a shit about "the cost of living" when that sweet, sweet Nana money was pouring in, but now, suddenly, Joe is counting every dime. And his "friend" sounds like a grade-A faggot who badly needs his ass kicked. Are there any pics of that guy we could send to all local supermarkets?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Plus they use weight sensors to catch you as well and at some Walmarts they can make your machine freeze and come assist you so they can make sure you don’t steal. Target will build cases against shoplifters until they hit enough to catch a real charge.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
With all that money he got from Nana over the years he could have bought some land and grown all the shit he just bought, the idiot.

For all that in the bag, what would be the cost of each? How much are eggs really going for up North? I'm always shocked at what grocery prices are but we buy in bulk and grow everything else here.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
With all that money he got from Nana over the years he could have bought some land and grown all the shit he just bought, the idiot.

For all that in the bag, what would be the cost of each? How much are eggs really going for up North? I'm always shocked at what grocery prices are but we buy in bulk and grow everything else here.
He got the girl.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Also, a reminder that this dolt once admitted he went 18 months without looking at a credit card statement. When he did he was pissed to find out he'd been charged for a membership to something where he took the free trial and never cancelled. So pissed that he...wait for it...ran to the internet to bitch about it. MOOOOOOO!

PS - Hey Joe, just pay them in crumpled up one dollar bills. That'll show them how unhappy you are, just like you showed the Homeowner's association.