• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Confirmed: Pat was slotted for remedial classes in college.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think you're conflating a bunch of stuff. AP credits are not the same as a CLEP or the other shit. Colleges have all different ways of attaining credit without taking the classes. For example some states have laws where a 2 year associates is required to transfer to 60 base credits. Or you transfer from another accredited 4 years school.

In the AP case, it might be that colleges stopped accepting them recently. No idea. But you could also just "test out" of classes in some colleges. They would give you credit for say precalc, and calc-1. Some colleges have tests available before the semester and certain scores give you credits for the easier classes. This is similar to AP scores. You can just take an AP test. If you score high enough and if the college has the policy, then you just get credits.

i think. idnk. who knows anything.
A lot of elite colleges basically stopped accepting AP classes for credit-- but state schools do with the caveat that you generally have to score a 4 or 5 for credit. Some lower tier colleges will accept an AP score of 3 and give credit for it.

I doubt he was getting C's and D's and then paid the money to take the AP tests- it makes zero fucking sense to do that, because he is saying he took the tests without the benefit of the classes (a GPA bump where on a 4 point scale AP A's are worth 5 pts, B's 4 pts, and so on). That would be pretty retarded (even for Pat), especially since CLEP tests were a thing when Pat was in HS/college age and CLEP'ing out of a class makes much more sense for someone like Pat, than taking the AP tests. He's lying is what I'm getting at.

Just as he says he had a high ACT score (not sure what his definition of high is), eventhough he admits he sucks at math. It would be pretty difficult to suck at math and also have a "high" SAT score. Maybe he meant high score relative to his GPA as his GPA would would usually correlate with someone who had a 14 or so ACT score.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Oh this clears everything up. Also, new job lore.

IMG_1961.jpeg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"Nuh uh! I am smart! I passed almost all the retard tests i had to take! That gives me the right to talk about education like I have one."

I really want to see some academic work from Fatrick. I would love to see what he thinks critical theory is. "No child, I don't need 3000 words to explain why the mandalorian is a 5 star show. You'd know if you read the reviews. Im sorry you are so stupid."