• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Confirmed: Pat was slotted for remedial classes in college.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Don't hate dumb people, some of them clean schools, gyms, hospitals, some end up learning to live and thrive with low skill union jobs. Hate the retarded people like Pat that are incapable of doing even manual labor and look down on professionals as being "not as smart" as their goolge educated selfs.
That's true I guess. But they still frustrate me.

hammmburger

That is not how oopsie doodles works, atalker
Forum Clout
Technicality Tomlinson. Yes, one can take AP tests without having taken AP classes in HS, however, that's more a provision to permit homeschool kids to take the tests. Some moron that had a 1.2 in public HS could take the tests, but they wouldn't get any college credit for them.

If he did take them and went to a university which gave him credits for his scores he'd 1) Have mention of it in one of his bios or online presences and 2) Give details and proof to the stalkers.

G

I don't know how US education works really, but I'm assuming if you had to take tests to avoid being put in "remedial classes", you're basically a borderline retard?
Yes my Lord you are correct, retards are sent for remedial classes in college. It means if you were born pre 1990 your HS guidance counselor likely sat you down in September of your grade 12 year to tell you the brake pad manufacturer paid a "good" wage and had excellent benefits and that their uncle worked there and owned a nice 3 bedroom Cape Cod and put his oldest daughter through UW- Steven's Point. In other words you aren't college material you fat titted zilch. I had friends that were bad students and still did the 1-2 semesters of college before flunking out to open landscaping businesses (mow lawns) then end up working in the local plant or drive a UPS truck if they got lucky.

G

Yes my Lord
9f18b9c4-31eb-4cf7-97d3-790ca88ad984_text.gif

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If you stop and think on his logic skills it's frightening how bad it is. He was accused of baby murder threats and admitted to threats to kill John and ended up paying a ticket. Yet somehow he wants Boomia jailed for saying he's going to Westfield Wi, not to do anything, just to go. He also wants him arrested for "crossing an international border" to Michigan where he votes, own property, and lives like half the year because he was visiting from WI at the time. His sole proof of Boomia being there is apparently joshing tweets that he was in the state he lives at the same time as Rick. He may not have even been there then. He really is bad at this.
Boomia is so lucky his place is far from Detroit or he might have found hilarious Pat related items on his property this weekend

Last edited:
G

i mean i have no idea how that works as i have no affiliation with schools or teaching.

Well then this might not be answerable by you, but don't lots of schools not even have these tests and don't most colleges not offer CLEP credits? This was popular back in the 70's and shit right? Pat means mid 90's sounds like bullshit his mama told him. It's like having a relative as a California Attorney and doing the LOSP thing with them, sure it exists as some 1 in XXXXX number but it's really not happening. I think fathers and sons would do that instead of 250k on law school if it were a reasonable alternative. What do I know though.

G

I think you're conflating a bunch of stuff. AP credits are not the same as a CLEP or the other shit. Colleges have all different ways of attaining credit without taking the classes. For example some states have laws where a 2 year associates is required to transfer to 60 base credits. Or you transfer from another accredited 4 years school.

In the AP case, it might be that colleges stopped accepting them recently. No idea. But you could also just "test out" of classes in some colleges. They would give you credit for say precalc, and calc-1. Some colleges have tests available before the semester and certain scores give you credits for the easier classes. This is similar to AP scores. You can just take an AP test. If you score high enough and if the college has the policy, then you just get credits.

i think. idnk. who knows anything.
Well in that case to have a certain answer to a particular question that we can all agree is true. Is Patrick a fat faggot with bitch tests? if we can prove that it sets the stage to believe he just lied.