• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Confirmed: Pat was slotted for remedial classes in college.

G

Pat like nearly all the nogs was slotted to remedial classes in a post secondary school. He claims he tested out of all but Math. He had remedial math post HS, think about that, no algebra or geometry let alone calc or trig. Pat was tested and confirmed, retarded.
Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 12.07.36 PM.png

Forum Clout
How can one have AP credits with a 1.2 gpa
You really can't. He knows it's the only lie we can't prove as we can't get any of his AP test scores.

It's odd though, he says he tested out of subjects but also had AP credit. It's usually one or the other. If you have AP credit then you have college credit and don't need to test out of those classes.

It's also nearly impossible to have a high ACT score while being bad at math.

G

Recently revised to 4 semesters on “honor roll” at a NOT community college (satellite UWisc, likely Wakeusha or Riverside, but he’s being cagey because he doesn’t want pests to to get those transcripts).
He actually took the classes at Krugman's Dairy Farm, in Budsin, WI near the four corners. He was an animal husbandry student, he learned how to yank off farm animals into a catch bag for breeding purposes. He was an honor roll attainee at masturbating cloven hoofed herd animals and black gentleman.

G

You really can't. He knows it's the only lie we can't prove as we can't get any of his AP test scores.

It's odd though, he says he tested out of subjects but also had AP credit. It's usually one or the other. If you have AP credit then you have college credit and don't need to test out of those classes.

It's also nearly impossible to have a high ACT score while being bad at math.
Exactly, if you have a low raw score in math the scale score gets driven lower. He admitted to needing to do times tables post High School as classwork, that means his ACT was not very high. He has no idea how any of this works because it never happened. He's like people who tell me they had football scholarships to D3 schools, which only confirms they likely didn't even play in high school.

G

Everyone finding out he was a special education dummy that barely was pushed through the absolutely low level rural Wisconsin education system hurt him more than anything else.
If you stop and think on his logic skills it's frightening how bad it is. He was accused of baby murder threats and admitted to threats to kill John and ended up paying a ticket. Yet somehow he wants Boomia jailed for saying he's going to Westfield Wi, not to do anything, just to go. He also wants him arrested for "crossing an international border" to Michigan where he votes, own property, and lives like half the year because he was visiting from WI at the time. His sole proof of Boomia being there is apparently joshing tweets that he was in the state he lives at the same time as Rick. He may not have even been there then. He really is bad at this.

Forum Clout
Pat like nearly all the nogs was slotted to remedial classes in a post secondary school. He claims he tested out of all but Math. He had remedial math post HS, think about that, no algebra or geometry let alone calc or trig. Pat was tested and confirmed, retarded.
View attachment 159052
"When your Mommy is on the faculty you can get away with being truant and a nigger level I.Q. retard.

Enjoy prison."

G

I thought he only did a semester at Community College and dropped out?
Community colleges have a 100% acceptance rate. Testing out is also notoriously easy. You pay $80 for a test that has like 60 multiple choice questions and you get 3 hours, and 65%-70% is considered passing. Illiterate retards who just got out of a 10 year prison sentence can pass easily. There usually isn't much benefit to doing it, however, since you'll still need the same amount of credits to graduate. I did it for pre-calc because I had taken calc 1, 2, 3, but technically no pre calc that I needed to graduate, and never took it in high school, and the dumb nigger in charge of the math department refused to waive the class.

Also, Patrick dropped out after a semester to move to Florida with Adrienne to, in his words, "Accept a 6 figure job", which was either a scam or a pyramid scheme, but he got into insurance scams during this time and never looked back.