Comedians of the Compound Las Vegas September 10th and 11th.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Crowder paid him more money and he quit Cumia on zero notice

That boosted his career to the point where he's headlining the Spokane Interstate Fair.
Tickets still available: https://www.spokanecomedyclub.com/events/46367
I saw this viral thing on jewtube about h3h3 and crowder debate about a month or two ago and out of nowhere there was Landau. I was wondering if he was a guest or what was happening wth him and TACS

just going on gut reaction here, it seems like TACS is at least somewhat 'genuine' attempt at anti cancel culture compared to what Crowder is doing. Ant, even though he's using 1.0 boomer "Negros can't behave" conservatism, is still just barely pushing it enough to get himself banned off youtube and threatened by Jon Stewart to a fist fight. Crowder on the other hand has his fingers in some very nasty zionist pies and is more than willing to play ball with unsavory entities in order to keep his youtube and mainstream presence. Landau copping out and going with someone with youtube access shows himself as a self-server who cares more about his reach and paycheck than message

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Fremont Street can be a fun stop for a few hours, but only a total retard would actually stay there. The Golden Nugget is the only semi-viable Fremont Street option and even that's iffy at best. The Plaza is as bad as Circus Circus, I wouldn't even take a free room there. Not only is it on shitty Fremont Street, it's at the shitty end of shitty Fremont Street.

I can't wait to see Moo Cow's tweets where he carries on like he's in a suite at the Palms or something.
Fremont Street is a zoo. I like to go and look at the animals then head back to the strip. I got a COMP’D suite at Circa last month but didn’t stay down there, just wanted to play there and check out the pool - nice new place but not quite my scene. I use the Cosmo as my base.

Landau copping out and going with someone with youtube access shows himself as a self-server who cares more about his reach and paycheck than message

What on earth about Landau made you think he had a message communicate? He's a road comic that tells stories about his alcoholic years. (And, unlike Jimmy, he actually *was* an alcoholic). He's not even believably right leaning.

analeggsalad

What on earth about Landau made you think he had a message communicate? He's a road comic that tells stories about his alcoholic years. (And, unlike Jimmy, he actually *was* an alcoholic). He's not even believably right leaning.
I still don't know, and I don't know why he's hanging around cancelable types and associate himself with them, but it did appear on some level like he was associating with them out of sympathy and common cause

For a contrast one can look at Michael Krechmer ("Michael Malice"), a racial Jew who aggressively ingratiates himself with alt-right adjacent crowds like TACS. He does so as a hostile outsider who views the groups he associates with as enemies he needs to subdue. Blandau appears like a somewhat sincere person in contrast. Which would make his backstabbing of Nana and convergence into the youtube gatekeeper crowd all that more revealing

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I saw this viral thing on jewtube about h3h3 and crowder debate about a month or two ago and out of nowhere there was Landau. I was wondering if he was a guest or what was happening wth him and TACS

just going on gut reaction here, it seems like TACS is at least somewhat 'genuine' attempt at anti cancel culture compared to what Crowder is doing. Ant, even though he's using 1.0 boomer "Negros can't behave" conservatism, is still just barely pushing it enough to get himself banned off youtube and threatened by Jon Stewart to a fist fight. Crowder on the other hand has his fingers in some very nasty zionist pies and is more than willing to play ball with unsavory entities in order to keep his youtube and mainstream presence. Landau copping out and going with someone with youtube access shows himself as a self-server who cares more about his reach and paycheck than message
i take it you missed this prank call on Nana as well?

him leaving nana all alone yet again was hilarious

I still don't know, and I don't know why he's hanging around cancelable types and associate himself with them
just look at this

a prank call calling his wife fat almost made him cry, one time people went to his show and measured his height and he almost cried too

analeggsalad

i take it you missed this prank call on Nana as well?

him leaving nana all alone yet again was hilarious

just look at this

a prank call calling his wife fat almost made him cry, one time people went to his show and measured his height and he almost cried too
nice thanks for the links brothaman

i hope nanaimg.net outlives catbox

e: unpopular opinion but ant didn't do too bad in truthfull.mp4
also, that Alan Cumming looking guy in landau1.mp4 clearly knew what question the caller was gonna ask and happily let it happen. You live and work with the same den of vipers that you criticize us as being, and you pretend you enjoy each others' company when you all secretly hate each other and are looking for avenues to publicly humiliate one another for more radio listeners/view count.

Last edited:
Does AntH have that beer bottle surgically attached to his hand?

nbx2UCR.jpg