Comedians of the Compound Las Vegas September 10th and 11th.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
I have no doubt in my mind that Compound Media is involved in this somehow
Screenshot_20210910-142824_Chrome.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
The Plaza is an off strip shithole and the crowd is going to be 50+% comped tickets for people who have no idea who these people are.

Blandau was the biggest headliner of that sad bunch and they don't even have him anymore.

And I *really* want to meat the neckbeard who pays $350 to see the same show 3 times. Or the $200 to listen to a AntH slur through karaoke and have Stupid Geno drunkenly shout in your ear.
what did happen to Blandau?

I was in Vegas for a bender a few weeks ago. I’m happy to report I did not set foot in that vile part of town known as downtown Las Vegas.
Fremont Street can be a fun stop for a few hours, but only a total retard would actually stay there. The Golden Nugget is the only semi-viable Fremont Street option and even that's iffy at best. The Plaza is as bad as Circus Circus, I wouldn't even take a free room there. Not only is it on shitty Fremont Street, it's at the shitty end of shitty Fremont Street.

I can't wait to see Moo Cow's tweets where he carries on like he's in a suite at the Palms or something.