Cigars are exclusively for faggots

G

I want to know why you're so fucked in the head over bong water.
Not finding this appealing is normal, if anything...

cover.jpg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
These 2 came in today. The Emerald and the Charles Towne Cobbler. Excellent pipes. I had ordered the Whitluck’s wooden pipe/canvas case kit, but after smoking these corn cobs, I don’t think I’ll bother with wooden pipes again. They smoke very smoothly, don’t overheat, are inexpensive, and my favorite part is that they don’t require maintenance like wooden pipes, filters, screens, etc. Anywho, you asked for feedback, so there it is. Highly recommend. Also, I didn’t find that American Club Blue tobacco, but I’ve been puffing the tobacco below and it’s PFG.

Really enjoying the new hobby and even checked out a cigar store by my work to try a new tobacco.

View attachment 64926
View attachment 64928
View attachment 64930

those both look really nice, I think I favor the red one by a hair. I am sure there are positives and negatives when comparing corncob to wood but for the price and the ease of getting started corncobs can't be beat, something about the simplicity and look of them seems to resonate with me as well. I don't know why I haven't gone ahead and ordered a set for myself yet.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
those both look really nice, I think I favor the red one by a hair. I am sure there are positives and negatives when comparing corncob to wood but for the price and the ease of getting started corncobs can't be beat, something about the simplicity and look of them seems to resonate with me as well. I don't know why I haven't gone ahead and ordered a set for myself yet.
You should get one. I’m very happy with everything. I look forward to wrapping up my night with a puff of two after dinner.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I miss cigs and I’ll have a couple per year if I’m really fucked up. Cigars are not my cup of tea. It’s so hard not to inhale.
I've been smoking cigarettes since I was 11. Cigars almost as long. I love smoking. I've been trying to vape but the sad truth is I've never enjoyed anything in my life as much as I enjoy smoking (including sex)
I watch old movies where people are smoking indoors and it makes unbelievably depressed. Just seems so comfortable to be smoking whatever indoors.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I've been smoking cigarettes since I was 11. Cigars almost as long. I love smoking. I've been trying to vape but the sad truth is I've never enjoyed anything in my life as much as I enjoy smoking (including sex)
Flavored vapes are dangerous because you can rip it all day. With cigs there’s at least a process involved and you know when one ends So glad they didn’t have them when I was in HS. 11 is so young to smoke haha. Your parents probably smoked, right? Although your dad sounds cheap as fuck so maybe not haha.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Flavored vapes are dangerous because you can rip it all day. With cigs there’s at least a process involved and you know when one ends So glad they didn’t have them when I was in HS. 11 is so young to smoke haha. Your parents probably smoked, right? Although your dad sounds cheap as fuck so maybe not haha.
Yup it's a big risk to be able to vape all the time. I probably vape more than I ever smoked just because I can.
My father stopped smoking in his mid 50s when he did the math and realized he had spent well over 6 figures on smoking. So he was definitely cheap as fuck but had to see the math in front of him to stop. He smoked three packs a day for most lf his life. He lived by the NH so for a long time he justified that he wasn't paying Massachusetts prices. My mom quit smoking when she was pregnant with her first child because she wasn't trashy. My earliest memories are my parents arguing over my father smoking. He let me smoke around him after I was 12 or so.
Thank you for following my life story brothaman!!

diane

🤔̲̲̲̲̲̲̲
if you're the type of person that chain smokes cigarettes drunk, try a cigar instead. it's all they're good for

also cubans are overpriced and rushed to market before they're mature enough (:nana:) to be smoked and the assembly lines are filthy so by the time they're ready to go, having been aged a couple years, they're covered with booger mold. literally no reason to spend $120 on that cohiba over a good dominican or even nicaraguan and I don't want to hear about the fucking sand in the soil

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
"Going further back, David Dreier, a GOP chairman of the House Rules Committee in the late 1990s and early 2000s, was fond of cigars. Today it’s another Rules chairman — Representative Tom Cole of Oklahoma — who can often be found smoking in the committee’s space on the third floor of the Capitol."
1673985943870.png