Cigars are exclusively for faggots

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Half of the guys I played sports with in college smoked cigars. You could not do coke or smoke pot during the season because of the fucking drug testing. So guys would dip and smoke like fiends. I smoked a few but hated how winded I would be the next day if I worked out. Some guys after a victory would literally smoke nonstop for 24 hours afterwards.

After college my first boss was a hardcore cigar smoker. He would literally take his dinner in a Manhattan bar every night at a private lounge that allowed indoor smoking and his clothes reeked of smoke. The day I quit for another job my boss took me to dinner because he wanted to say goodbye. Cuban cigars, whiskey, coffee, steak dinner. All on him.

I literally got zero taste from the steak or whiskey because of the fucking cigar. It was like acid to my taste buds. I cannot imagine being a lifelong smoker. And my suit stank like a fucking skunk because the dining room we were in was filled with other smokers. I was the youngest person in the room. Second youngest guy was probably 50.

I guess people enjoy the high of cigars. But everything else that comes with it is brutal. And that is not even factoring in long term stuff like cancer.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Thanks for the link, brotherman. Been thinking of buying one for a while now. I’ll get one today. I guess I find the tobacco in a smoke shop? Can you recommend a good one? Thanks, god bless!

If you end up getting one let us know how the experience is if you get a chance. I am leaning heavily towards a regular corncob pipe as they don't seem really expensive yet are classic. As far as tobacco goes I been smoking 'American Club - Blue' that you can get in any Arab store but getting something like this https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/missouri-meerschaum-pouch-sampler-samplers/2024257/ might be useful.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
If you end up getting one let us know how the experience is if you get a chance. I am leaning heavily towards a regular corncob pipe as they don't seem really expensive yet are classic. As far as tobacco goes I been smoking 'American Club - Blue' that you can get in any Arab store but getting something like this https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/missouri-meerschaum-pouch-sampler-samplers/2024257/ might be useful.
Ordered this instead. I’m a sucker for a convenient kit. The waxed canvas bag is really nice too, much better than the kits with old geezer medicine bags. I also wanted a more traditional looking pipe. If I like it, I’ll buy a nice one. I’ll drop into a smoke shop to look for that tobacco, brotherman!

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Ordered this instead. I’m a sucker for a convenient kit. The waxed canvas bag is really nice too, much better than the kits with old geezer medicine bags. I also wanted a more traditional looking pipe. If I like it, I’ll buy a nice one. I’ll drop into a smoke shop to look for that tobacco, brotherman!

thats a really nice set there. I was thinking about just ordering a pipe online but after seeing that kit I kinda want all the accessories that come with it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Half of the guys I played sports with in college smoked cigars. You could not do coke or smoke pot during the season because of the fucking drug testing. So guys would dip and smoke like fiends. I smoked a few but hated how winded I would be the next day if I worked out. Some guys after a victory would literally smoke nonstop for 24 hours afterwards.

After college my first boss was a hardcore cigar smoker. He would literally take his dinner in a Manhattan bar every night at a private lounge that allowed indoor smoking and his clothes reeked of smoke. The day I quit for another job my boss took me to dinner because he wanted to say goodbye. Cuban cigars, whiskey, coffee, steak dinner. All on him.

I literally got zero taste from the steak or whiskey because of the fucking cigar. It was like acid to my taste buds. I cannot imagine being a lifelong smoker. And my suit stank like a fucking skunk because the dining room we were in was filled with other smokers. I was the youngest person in the room. Second youngest guy was probably 50.

I guess people enjoy the high of cigars. But everything else that comes with it is brutal. And that is not even factoring in long term stuff like cancer.

> He would literally take his dinner in a Manhattan bar every night at a private lounge that allowed indoor smoking

Sounds like a James Bond novel.

CruisinColin

I loved Ron and Fez, but actually seeing Ron made it impossible to take the badass bit seriously. He's like Norton height with Bob Kelly girth. Although he finally did lose some recently.
I know there's the old "character" excuse but I think Ron was more open about playing shit up than a lot of people. He'd talk about how you're supposed to lie to your audience and tell Dave to "stay in character" if he'd start laughing. They realised that what they were doing was just bullshit and they didn't try to be "above all else; real" about it.

Not that I'm excusing him for being a little fatso.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I enjoy sitting down and smoking them once or twice a year, but I don't understand people who smoke them all the time. If you want a good one you have to spend some money and it's a commitment that takes a good chunk of time too.

CruisinColin

261fccxw1yq81.jpg

IMG_20220709_062126~2.jpg

Can you handle this, libtards?? We're smoking stogies & we don't even care what our wives say about it! Remember when men were MEN?? You don't think desperate cliches are MANLY?? You don't think my fat stumpy disgusting baby carrot fingers make me look like a badass Cuban dictator?? What do you smoke, ketchup??

View attachment 62687

View attachment 62688

View attachment 62690

Try hard faggots.
[/BOC [/BOC
I don't know any fedoras but I remember Bobby Kelly calling them bats. That's all you need fatso, another vice to die faster. How is that fat whale still alive?
Penis envy Child

I’ll have a cigar like once every few years, on a New Year’s Eve if I’m with my cousin and having a few pops.Always regret it the next day when it tastes like I let everyone in a dive bar ash their cigarettes in my mouth.
Maybe after a 40$ plus meal somewhere a Cigar might be appropriate 🥱 but why not a cigarette? LoL what about peoythat Vape?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
These 2 came in today. The Emerald and the Charles Towne Cobbler. Excellent pipes. I had ordered the Whitluck’s wooden pipe/canvas case kit, but after smoking these corn cobs, I don’t think I’ll bother with wooden pipes again. They smoke very smoothly, don’t overheat, are inexpensive, and my favorite part is that they don’t require maintenance like wooden pipes, filters, screens, etc. Anywho, you asked for feedback, so there it is. Highly recommend. Also, I didn’t find that American Club Blue tobacco, but I’ve been puffing the tobacco below and it’s PFG.

Really enjoying the new hobby and even checked out a cigar store by my work to try a new tobacco.

2D96C6D5-F71E-44CF-BD2C-E5E917E59A5B.jpeg

86A421A3-F9ED-4129-948F-D6ADF67CC73B.jpeg

27D8762D-B87E-49E4-8BCF-AC1859317018.jpeg