• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr Hate Thread

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Holy shit, what a scumbag! How did they figure out it was her?
I'm pretty sure Redbar called the place and asked about it and suddenly Chrissy was shaking in her horseshoes. Funny thing is I think nothing came of it because she happened to steal from some really rich people so those expensive gifts were trinkets to them, but a treasure for her and that flat broke dude she hangs out with, so she was getting shook about it for nothing.

Anyway, along with that she bragged about being at the Capitol on Jan 6 and even called people or streamed. Basically was talking big shit until the Feds started rounding people up. Then she got pissed at Kevin Brennan for talking about it on his show and she called to bitch to him about it.
If you're gonna do something do it and be proud you did it. Being ugly is one thing, being a wishy washy, disingenuous loser with no principles is another.

Forum Clout
Like most of the folks orbiting CM, I never heard of this person until the forum started talking about them.
It was funny when she had that blowup with Ethan Ralph, and not a single person anywhere outside of the Cumiasphere had a fucking clue who she was. Not one. And she's by far the second-biggest name of the entire organization.

I find her attractive and would love to fuck her, but I’m a sucker for redheads. Am I a faggot?
A huge one. Gingers are good and that's a-ok, but she literally resembles a 6 hour old corpse.

2chapos

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220406-200546_Discord.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
That whole sub needs to be set on fire. Most pics have 1 comment. Seeing allthose thirst photos in one place really sums up her not being able to accept she is past her expiration date and still wants to sit with the pretty and popular girls.
Madonna looks like a in 1930s tranny , Chrissie is beautiful ❤️ her red hair and quick wit 🙂