• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris Chan fucked his mother

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

Haven't kept up with the Chris Chan in quite a while. Last I heard he was trans. Apparently he fucks his mother now and openly admits it in the rambling and incoherent phone call linked above. It seems as though she also suffers from dementia, which would call consent into the question. People compare Patrick to Chris a lot and while I think Pat is one of the best lolcows of all time, Chris' whole disastrous life has been chronicled and perpetuated by the internet and his own retardation for almost 20 years now. And I really hope this is the last we hear of him, because holy fuck is that a disgusting phone call to listen to. It's hilarious that he's still retarded enough to admit to such horrific things to someone and expect it to be kept in confidence. But Jesus Christ. Just put that awful Texas Chainsaw Massacre family out of their misery already.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
he's basically a modern day norman bates. wouldn't be surprised if she's dead at this point.

edit: fuck, cops are already involved. guess she isn't dead.

Forum Clout
The text messages on Kiwi Farms are actually even worse than the audio I think.
8AE5978E-BC44-48CD-B37D-6099E2D074A7_4_5005_c.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
of course the Pig has to chime in and try to slam KF.

View attachment 2196
"Very normal day on the website that I tried to sue for calling me fat. Experiencing more traffic and active discussion than my shit ass Twitter account could ever dream of."

You just know that fat faggot wanted one of his homo followers to go "What's KiwiFarms?" So he could just talk about himself. Fat tub of shit has big shoes to fill with CWC gone.

G

Listening to Rekeita's stream right now. This shit is the absolute most disgusting shit I have ever heard. He fucking ATE HIS 78 YEAR OLD MOM'S PUSSY. At the very least this sick fuck needs to be in a mental hospital.

Listening to the phone call, it looks like Chris was talked into doing this by a female troll. What a psycho.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Listening to Rekeita's stream right now. This shit is the absolute most disgusting shit I have ever heard. He fucking ATE HIS 78 YEAR OLD MOM'S PUSSY. At the very least this sick fuck needs to be in a mental hospital.
If anyone had grounds for an insanity plea, it's the retarded incestuous rapist who is also trans that rapes his own fucking demented mother.