• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris and Pat are going at it on Twitter right now

G

Pat can't just say "Hey man. Yeah. Sorry about all the bull this has caused you. Seth and I were bamboozled by autistic trolls and I regret getting so tied up in it. Hope the best for your club and wish you success."

God. Just doing that would make me respect him a little.

G

His father didn’t raise him, this is clear.

He makes up the same idiotic lies about his dad being special and important that a 9 year old would when his dad went out to get cigarettes and never came back.
You’re right. It’d be kind of sad if I gave a rat’s ass. But I actually wouldn’t even care if an actual rat’s ass was the issue here. Leave that rat’s asshole alone, Pat. You fucking animal rapist.

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
Pat can't just say "Hey man. Yeah. Sorry about all the bull this has caused you. Seth and I were bamboozled by autistic trolls and I regret getting so tied up in it. Hope the best for your club and wish you success."

God. Just doing that would make me respect him a little.

He can't say that because he still thinks Chris Italia is an alt right Nazi even though he now knows Italia isn't the one who has been funding the years long cyber terror campaign against him. The Stand hosts Legion of Skanks every week. They had Gavin McInnes and Milo as guests before. That type of guilt by association is enough for lunatics like Rick and Seth to justify destroying his business and reputation.

I am surprised we didn't get an appearance of tough guy Rick threatening to punch him for being a nazi

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Pat believes he did nothing wrong and therefore will not apologize. The fraudulent terrorist gave him the incorrect information. He acted upon it in the correcT manner for taking down Nazis and therefore he's blameless in the matter. He still believes it's likely that Italia is connected to the alt-right Nazis.

He should be writing PR for the government when they drone strike some children.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He can't say that because he still thinks Chris Italia is an alt right Nazi even though he now knows Italia isn't the one who has been funding the years long cyber terror campaign against him. The Stand hosts Legion of Skanks every week. They had Gavin McInnes and Milo as guests before. That type of guilt by association is enough for lunatics like Rick and Seth to justify destroying his business and reputation.

I am surprised we didn't get an appearance of tough guy Rick threatening to punch him for being a nazi
Yep. Pat thinks he should still be in prison. He is just too scared to say it anymore.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

meanwhile i doubt your average kidfucker knows as many other kidfuckers as fat boy associates with

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
meanwhile i doubt your average kidfucker knows as many other kidfuckers as fat boy associates with
Solid point. In all my life, I (not a kidfucker) was aware of one guy who was a pedo (tried and convicted). Most people are probably aware of one, maybe two out of all the people they've ever come into contact with. Pat can easily rattle off 5+. Nice company you keep, Tums.