• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris and Pat are going at it on Twitter right now

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat getting shushed by cris and in the very same thread he accuses someone else for something they never did and has no proof that the rascal tweeting at him is the same rascal that catfished him. He cant stop finger pointing.

1644607624798.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat: I don't know who Cris Italia is.

Also Pat, from Josiah Tape #2:

J: Right okay.

P: And Cris Italia. I know of that, and ToxicCisWhiteMaleFat while male--- Good night guys
And he was also involved with the stuff against me, but not one of the big players. I think Seth has a lot more reason to be cross with Cris Italia than I do. There's a handful of people and a handful of usernames that I want to see brought to justice over this. And he just wasn't enough of a player to warrant much attention

Here's more Pat, from Josiah Tape #3:

P: P: Yeah, I sent you some screengrabs, but without the context it probably doesn't help much. Basically what's happening is that two of the power users on the forums - namely Quasi, who is the Administrator. Quasi101, that is. And then SpaceEdge who has been the chief harassers and doxxers going back more than a year and a half now have been coming to blows. SpaceEdge believes that Quasi has worked either with another journalist named Seth Simons, or with my lawyers to sell out them and give up the identities of several of the most prolific of the forum users. This isn't actually true, but that's what he's got in his head, so we're just going to let him keep having that in his head. But anyway, because of this they've been getting increasingly angry with each other.
[2:00]
There's a growing rift amongst the community, and now that Canyon Boykin, who was the actual real life ID of SpaceEdge, believes that his information is getting out there. He's been much less careful about what he's saying in the group chats. What's happened is that we've found that what you and I were talking about the last time we spoke about the possibility of Quasi being funded from outside. it turns out that's true, and we even know who's doing it. His name is Cris Italia. He is the owner of the Stand, NYC, which is a comedy club that has been closely aligned with the alt-right.
[3:00]
So, Cris Italia is actually the one who's been funding most, if not all of the money for Quasi101's legal defense.
What's more is that Canyon Boykin and several other people on the boards, like long time members of the boards like user Coonskin and CarolMaxheinie. They have inadvertently confirmed, for me at least, what Quasi101's identity is as well. We had a screengrab from a while ago that the mole had been talking about, where he had gotten a screengrab of an envelope that had the name Rahul Kumar on it, and an address there in the city. And I've told you before that I was much less confident about that ID, as I was with Canyon Boykin.
[4:00]
But that's no longer the case, because Canyon as well as several other people have in those shots that sent you have been using really anti-Indian slurs, specifically against Quasi. So, and between that and the fact that we now know that Cris Italia being in New York City is the one who's been funding this whole thing, to me that is confirmation that this Indian-American named Rahul Kumar who lives not even a mile away from The Stand comedy club. I think we can call that a positive identification at this point.

[Transcribers note: WRONG]

J: So, do you believe Rahul and Cris Italia know each other in person

[5:00]
P: Yes, I do
Pat, from later in Josiah Tape #3:

J: Alright, I just wanted to relay that message to you. Is there anything else you had to add? Any questions I haven't asked you, or anything else you have to say about this group?

P: No, I don't think so. The revelation about Cris Italia is very interesting to me, that he is funding this from the outside. But it fits kind of nicely with what we know about his history. Oh, and the other thing, it appears to be, though they are unnamed at this point a video game developer at Rockstar games who is also a silent partner in all of this. So, this starts to kind of smack of Gamergate 2.0 sort of thing. With all of the toxicity culture that's come out of Bethesda games that's been in the news the last couple of weeks, with the strike and everything. That puts a very interesting wrinkle on all of this as well.

J: Right...No Cris Italia used to be a member of the forums, correct?
[20:00]
P: Yes, he was
J: So that will probably be his motivation...
P: He may still be under a new username, but we know he used to be, based on an article from Seth Simons at the New Republic a couple of months back. Yeah, we know he was a user. A pretty big one
Oopsie doodles, Pat! Looks like you are very aware of who Cris Italia is and made several false, unvetted, and slanderous accusations about him to someone you believed was a journalist.

I'm sure Cris Italia is aware that the tapes exist and have been transcribed, but just in case, someone with a twitter account might want to DM him the links. Pat says he's "closely aligned with the alt-right" in tape 3, among other accusations.

G

This stupid faggot still doesn’t get it because his father raised him like Fagtrick raised his animals. You don’t speak on things you know little or nothing of.

Now continue to dance for us, bitch

[MEDIA=imgur]59vBIeN[/MEDIA]
His father didn’t raise him, this is clear.

He makes up the same idiotic lies about his dad being special and important that a 9 year old would when his dad went out to get cigarettes and never came back.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat: I don't know who Cris Italia is.

Also Pat, from Josiah Tape #2:

Here's more Pat, from Josiah Tape #3:

Pat, from later in Josiah Tape #3:

Oopsie doodles, Pat! Looks like you are very aware of who Cris Italia is and made several false, unvetted, and slanderous accusations about him to someone you believed was a journalist.

I'm sure Cris Italia is aware that the tapes exist and have been transcribed, but just in case, someone with a twitter account might want to DM him the links. Pat says he's "closely aligned with the alt-right" in tape 3, among other accusations.

hahahaha RECEIPTS!

Oh, it's worse than I remember. Plus Wisconsin is a one-party consent state for telephone conversations, so Patrick can't disallow this because he says so.

No subpoenaing cloudfare to determine the identity of JOECUMIAWEARSDIAPERS this time, buddy. That silly phase you couldn't even get by, Cris already knows where to send the legal papers. Who to address them to.

G

hahahaha RECEIPTS!

Oh, it's worse than I remember. Plus Wisconsin is a one-party consent state for telephone conversations, so Patrick can't disallow this because he says so.

No subpoenaing cloudfare to determine the identity of JOECUMIAWEARSDIAPERS this time, buddy. That silly phase you couldn't even get by, Cris already knows where to send the legal papers. Who to address them to.
Fortunately for Rick, he wasn't defaming Chris Italia, because it was in confidence to a reporter who wasn't actually publishing it, but if Josiah was real and wrote this, boy Rick would have a hard time if it was based on lies for not confirming it.

G

hahahaha RECEIPTS!

Also Josiah told him the calls were being recorded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How does a comedy club have alignments with the alt right?

That has to just mean it isn't pozzed to shit with terrible leftist pandering
Stand up Comedy is so shitty now you have new comedians who don’t even tell jokes. They stopped trying to be funny and just repeat what is said on the daily show and to get woke cheers from the crowd and if you don’t cheer it’s because you’re the problem.

Years ago Norm MacDonald was accused of being a “Christian” and “conservative” comedian because he didn’t talk politics like others. He always avoided those topics in his stand up because as he said in true Norm fashion “Because I believe comedians….should be funny”