• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park killed himself because...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why can't he lose weight?!
He and his retard girlfriend went on Ozempic and neither of them visibly lost a noticeable amount of weight. I liked when he'd bring it up to a guest and they'd genuinely ask "have you lost any weight yet?" and it would bother him.

Ozempic, fake teeth, kicked around getting gunt surgery so his dick would look bigger. Doesn't matter. Maybe try dressing like an adult next.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Weird how they were such a big band yet people can’t name any of the members other than Chester or the other rap guy. You could prob get away with telling people at a bar you’re the bass player.
Guitar player with the headphones is Brad something or other. I'm all for hearing protection as a musician but if you're wearing the large noise-cancelling shit, you're an attention seeking fuck and need a sternum punch post haste.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Why can't he lose weight?!
He eats to suppress his feelings. If you get Marilyn Manson lyrics tattooed on your forearms in your 30s, you've probably got a lot of emotional problems to chow down on.

Are we still at Peak Wigger in 2023?

E3swWaoXwAImW60.jpg:large
I suspect we're not even close.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The only good thing about Linkin Park is the CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL parody.
I remember this one kid sent me the lyrics to Points of Authority on Aol instant messenger out of the blue. Never talked to him in my life.
Just sent the lyrics. I just responded “Wtf?” and he continued just copy and pasting lyrics.
Was very strange
Maybe the kid was a Ron & Fez fan doing an conceptual bit.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I remember this one kid sent me the lyrics to Points of Authority on Aol instant messenger out of the blue. Never talked to him in my life.
Just sent the lyrics. I just responded “Wtf?” and he continued just copy and pasting lyrics.
Was very strange
Has nothing to do with anything, but one time in middle school some kid dropped his notebook and papers fell out with handwritten lyrics to like three different Alanis Morissette songs fell out. He tried acting all surprised like "what are those? how did they get in there" Total fag

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Has nothing to do with anything, but one time in middle school some kid dropped his notebook and papers fell out with handwritten lyrics to like three different Alanis Morissette songs fell out. He tried acting all surprised like "what are those? how did they get in there" Total fag
Hope he killed himself later