• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park killed himself because...

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Aural goy slop.

I never met a fan who wasn't a Big Jay / P. Tomlinson phenotype or some "misunderstood" soft weeaboo faggot. In addition to being outrageously corny & gay, they're just so mediocre. Beat you over the head with simplicity: I FEEL 'X' AND IT SUUXXXXXX. Whoa, really left it open to interpretation! Drumming is basic bitch shit, & if you only have one finger you can still play the shit on guitar.

People raised in the 2000s were just spoonfed faggotry on a daily basis. I'm glad they were all raped by MySpace pedophiles. Reminds me of those memes: You say Justin Bieber? I SAY AVRIL LAVIGNE. You say Nelly? I SAY LINKIN PARK.... The notion being that the latter isn't the same manufactured cornball shit as the former. Nice replacing shit with fucking shit, stupid:stnorm_sm:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I never met a fan who wasn't a Big Jay / P. Tomlinson phenotype or some "misunderstood" soft weeaboo faggot.
You don't get me, Dad! The only people who understand how I feel are Linkin Park and Krispy Kreme.

2stag0906vitabar.jpg

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
I find it hard to hate LP, but they don't do anything for me. I guess I'm just used to hearing them because they were so ubiquitous when I was a teenager, but they were never my thing. I tolerated them at parties. The song In The End was probably the point at which I realised how embarrassing nu metal really was.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
And I'd still take another decade of nu metal over whatever you call the shit that charts nowadays. I think LP made me realise that the gap between pop and alt is incredibly small and intentionally so. Sell pop music to normies and then sell it again with guitars instead of synths and call it alt. Same shit.

Forum Clout