• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park killed himself because...

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
he knew no matter how hard he tried, he could never be as gay as you.

I'm so sorry.

I designed this rhyme to remind myself how I tried so hard

DID YOU?

I hate these faggots. Rap rock, twink singer, unnecessary chink DJ, half-chink half-wigger rapper, guitarist always wearing headphones for no reason, songs all about how nobody "gets you".

What's the point?

NrVntHB.gif

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

This shit is whack. Its 2001, me and my 8th grade bud are hanging out in the hall and asking each other what we think punani means, which lead to him going home that night and asking his mom what it meant. The next day he comes up to me laughing "Yeaaaaaah, my mom told me not to say that. I figured out its pussy juice"

Forum Clout
Linkin Park were in that weird category of being widely popular with everyone, but you were a faggot if you admitted it. They had a lot of good stuff though, usually never released as singles. Gotta go fawkin' DEEP with da Park. sniff

(16, dont know shit about bands) Does the token rap guy shoehorned in to make the band seem edgy make as much money as the other guys? Seems like a pretty sweet gig. It wouldn't take much talent effort or memorizing

I always wanted to bite on this bitches pale feet so bad. I hear she's a gigacunt irl though. She also wrote that song about the guy from Seether calling him a drunk asshole, which pissed off 10th grade SpaceProgram something fierce.