• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chappelle SNL monolouge

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
At any rate, if Dave is NOI Muslim then he'll be fine. They seem shook by Farrakhan, maybe because he had no problem taking out Malcolm X and believes in flying pyramids and shit.
Nothing is funnier than when the hardcore American muslims go to a black power group for the first time and give a speech. Each sentence gets progressive more insane. Like they start out with "Are we proud to be black!?!". "I can't hear you.....are we PROUD to be BLACK!!!". Then it goes to "We never should have been slaves!!". To things like "Enslave the Whites......enslave EVERYONE but blacks!". To finally "Evil Yakub rode to Earth from the planet Mars with his fire chariots and Stargates and created the White Race!". "We must unlock the vortexes in the Pyramids before the White Devils get their hands on them!!!".

Groups like the Black Hebrews would occasionally speak on the streets in NYC where I lived. They would go from things like "Moses was black!!" in the early morning. To things like "George Washington was black and ALL of the Founding Fathers were negro and White demons and oppressors stole this knowledge from you!".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s right about Hollywood, Mel got in trouble for stating a fact that majority of the most powerful people and entertainers in Hollywood are Jewish. It’s not antisemitic to point it out, they either keep their Jewish last name or change it to something not so Jewish. The jewelry district is majority Jewish as well but it shouldn’t be against some rule to point it out. It’s like saying a majority of NBA players are black.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Nothing is funnier than when the hardcore American muslims go to a black power group for the first time and give a speech. Each sentence gets progressive more insane. Like they start out with "Are we proud to be black!?!". "I can't hear you.....are we PROUD to be BLACK!!!". Then it goes to "We never should have been slaves!!". To things like "Enslave the Whites......enslave EVERYONE but blacks!". To finally "Evil Yakub rode to Earth from the planet Mars with his fire chariots and Stargates and created the White Race!". "We must unlock the vortexes in the Pyramids before the White Devils get their hands on them!!!".

Groups like the Black Hebrews would occasionally speak on the streets in NYC where I lived. They would go from things like "Moses was black!!" in the early morning. To things like "George Washington was black and ALL of the Founding Fathers were negro and White demons and oppressors stole this knowledge from you!".

Black Hebrews are to blacks what Narnia or Harry Potter are to whites.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Mosley-at-Opie-and-Anthony.jpg
I wanna remove those headphones on Jim with a billy club