• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chappelle SNL monolouge

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
I got bored with Dave when he had his war with the troons. I get it that he didn't want to let them push him around but his material got so boring, like reading my boomer uncle's facebook memes.

This ruled and felt like Dave back in form. I hope he eeks a special out before they get him.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
If you look at the end segment where the host says goodbye, a lot of the cast seemed to sit that one out. They have an old fat non-binary woman on the cast now and she wasn't in any skit with him.
She was not in any live skits at all. They stuck her in one of those shorts they do. It sucked balls too she stinks

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
They've been slowly integrating "non-commercial" language over the years. Everybody made a big deal when The Shield was using the word "shit", but now it's commonplace on television. It's like when there were complaints about the use of "god damn" decades ago. Maybe the word "fuck" will start popping up on Nickelodeon half-a-century from now.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
They've been slowly integrating "non-commercial" language over the years. Everybody made a big deal when The Shield was using the word "shit", but now it's commonplace on television. It's like when there were complaints about the use of "god damn" decades ago. Maybe the word "fuck" will start popping up on Nickelodeon half-a-century from now.
The shield was on cable though. The channel self censors agreed it was a big deal but no law was broken. OTA channels have to abide by FCC regulations

Forum Clout
Because Dave has been tagged as being "transphobic" and "hateful", everything he does from here on out will be met with heavily-scrutinized gasps of outrage. But there was nothing especially outrageous about that monologue. If Larry David has done the exact same Jew jokes, no one would have batted an eye. But when I woke up today, there were already pearl-clutching reviews denouncing the hateful tranny-basher as a Jew hater too. I kind of admire how he doesn't give a shit and just does what he wants anyway.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I’ve never been motherfucked by the jewish media machine, but it seems like a pretty awful experience. It definitely changed him when it happened to him and I root for him to call them out
He was never messed with by kikes though. He had a mental breakdown because his nigger jokes were being laughed at by Whites and not by niggers. His black friends ended up hating his show and said he was doing a nigger minstrel show for massah and was an embarrassment. So he freaked out and left his show and got a new entourage of more hardcore muslims and blacks to retool his comedy. The rumor going around the comedy community was that he walked off set one day when he saw a White woman laughing at the setups of his jokes because they had the word 'nigger' in them and Chappelle could not even finish his monologue.

Try doing a muslim joke or drawing an image of muhammed around this dumb nigger and his friends and see how much of a sense of humor he has about that.

Now he is back to doing his comedy on kike shows and networks once again like a good nigger. He has won a Grammy basically every year since his comeback. Won the Mark Twain Comedy Prize (which is actually a thing pathetically). Guy is as mainstream as it gets.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
“Did you see thee uhh Chappelle thing last night? I got a lil taste of it last night”

*rapid blinking* “No I didnt see it, what was it?”

*hungover xanax induced grunt*

“Thee uhh fawkin twitters going crazy over it”
Mosley-at-Opie-and-Anthony.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was never messed with by kikes though. He had a mental breakdown because his nigger jokes were being laughed at by Whites and not by niggers. His black friends ended up hating his show and said he was doing a nigger minstrel show for massah and was an embarrassment. So he freaked out and left his show and got a new entourage of more hardcore muslims and blacks to retool his comedy. The rumor going around the comedy community was that he walked off set one day when he saw a White woman laughing at the setups of his jokes because they had the word 'nigger' in them and Chappelle could not even finish his monologue.

Try doing a muslim joke or drawing an image of muhammed around this dumb nigger and his friends and see how much of a sense of humor he has about that.

Now he is back to doing his comedy on kike shows and networks once again like a good nigger. He has won a Grammy basically every year since his comeback. Won the Mark Twain Comedy Prize (which is actually a thing pathetically). Guy is as mainstream as it gets.

That's not true- he all but names the Jew in his interview with Oprah. It's a very weird interview. Black magic. Sick shit.

Forum Clout
He was never messed with by kikes though. He had a mental breakdown because his nigger jokes were being laughed at by Whites and not by niggers.
Thats part of the reason he stopped, but they did the classic move where they purposely published lies about him to make him seem mentally insane. They did it with Rogan and Ivermectin. Its a fucked up thing they do and its because this country is filled with 1.7 retards that believe anything they read

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout

He makes me laugh...and then i see this fucking shit and wish the uppity negro all the worst in the world. Shut the fuck up about your faith, stop thinking your MLK incarnate and just be funny.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I liked the part about Trump saying he didn’t pay his taxes because he’s doing what all the other wealthy people do and have their great accountants know what to do so they pay less. Democrats all yell about the rich paying their “fair share” yet the people they’re talking about haven’t broken any laws and those in power won’t change the tax laws. Anyone who thinks the wealthy are breaking the law because they don’t pay “enough” is a fucking retard. They’re wealthy and can afford the best accountants that know every way to pay less. No laws broken.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I worked for a couple of Jewish families in college and the patriarch explained everything to me. Very nonchalant about they teach their kids about systems of money and power like how I teach mine about firearms and firearm safety.
Why they get so upset when other people notice and talk about it, I can't say. Fear maybe?

At any rate, if Dave is NOI Muslim then he'll be fine. They seem shook by Farrakhan, maybe because he had no problem taking out Malcolm X and believes in flying pyramids and shit.