• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chappelle SNL monolouge

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Funnier than his Netflix specials, tubeeonyeastwiddha.

If you look at the end segment where the host says goodbye, a lot of the cast seemed to sit that one out. They have an old fat non-binary woman on the cast now and she wasn't in any skit with him.

Is Lorne losing control of da show, being so fucking old? Used to be cast members would get dropped immediately for doing shit like that.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Funnier than his Netflix specials, tubeeonyeastwiddha.

Is Lorne losing control of da show, being so fucking old? Used to be cast members would get dropped immediately for doing shit like that.
He fired that one cunt for protesting Dice being on. He then fired Shane, despite Michael Che defending him (who comedians have said the other guy on weekend update is going to take over for Lorne, and they’re very good friends), because a gay chink who’s entire joke is that he’s a gay chink, got mad that Shane said chink on his podcasts. Gilly and Keeves now has more viewers than SNL. My point is, Lorne is a faggot kike.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
rdrbe7by1pz91.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Yeah, he was like Ye is crazy for saying it out loud. Not for saying ir thinking it in general. Dave knows all about the Jews- he had an Oprah Winfrey interview around 15 years or go or so and he explained how he walked away from the Chappelle Show and $50 million and the kikes threatened him and said they would destroy his career/also make it seem like he was crazy. They put all this bullshit out in the media about Dave smoking crack and losing his mind. He seemed pretty shook about it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm so happy this was actually funny.
I have always had a feeling that Lorne Michael's is secretly based and he doesn't really even like Jews. He just happens to be one- most of the head writers and import cast members have always been Christians/Catholics. I think it's really skewed lefty in recent years because of where the show is and the faggot talent base he has to draw from. He can't be too bad- he hired Shane Gillis.

The only kike he's really ever given power to is Seth Meyers, and Meyers ancestry is a little vague, but his grandfather on his father's side is a Jew.