• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caught Jackie Singh being totally full of shit again and decided to expose her. It's just too easy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its always people that cant even afford to buy a new car or the car they are talking about, demanding automakers to do something.

Pat has never owned a brand new car and he will never be a 1st owner of a car. He has to get the 3rd-4th hand used.
Nothing wrong with that, Im never buying brand new again ( bought 2 new) but he isnt even in the demographic of what sells a brand new car.
1719434749518.png

Like he could ever afford the car.

1719435070502.png

Turns out they finally did just that and guess who signed up to buy it....not pat. Because the MSRP is $164k. He was never an actual buyer of a car that caliber. He couldnt even afford a used one. I used to do that shit in high school. Pleading for the STI and Evo's to be sold here even though I was never going to actually buy one off the lot. As close as pat will get is taking a pic of one at a stop light or if its parked in front of the bar.

1719435112539.png

1719435204035.png

Forum Clout
Its always people that cant even afford to buy a new car or the car they are talking about, demanding automakers to do something.

Pat has never owned a brand new car and he will never be a 1st owner of a car. He has to get the 3rd-4th hand used.
Nothing wrong with that, Im never buying brand new again ( bought 2 new) but he isnt even in the demographic of what sells a brand new car.
View attachment 207828

Like he could ever afford the car.

View attachment 207829

Turns out they finally did just that and guess who signed up to buy it....not pat. Because the MSRP is $164k. He was never an actual buyer of a car that caliber. He couldnt even afford a used one. I used to do that shit in high school. Pleading for the STI and Evo's to be sold here even though I was never going to actually buy one off the lot. As close as pat will get is taking a pic of one at a stop light or if its parked in front of the bar.

View attachment 207830

View attachment 207831
You mean to tell me a Cayman that costs 65k more than a base 911 Carrera is...faster than a base 911 Carrera ? That's 65k without dealer markup and options which dealers will do because it's a Porsche GT car. Jesus Christ man he's so fucking stupid and has zero clue what he's talking about. I'm a Porsche owner and enthusiast. Dealers can and will charge huge markups over MSRP on GT cars because people will pay for them. There are usually long ass waiting lists for GT cars and buyers will often sell just the slot to buy one for $20k or more. The whole Porsche buying experience and super fucked now because people have more money than sense. Some faggot will buy a GT3 for 250k then try to sell it for 335k a week later without putting any miles on it.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Ford is calling an emergency board meeting to consider the opinion of some fat faggot with bitch tits who drives a 2008 salvage rustang

what ever happened to his auto blog? fatty has no drive to follow through with his projects, no wonder he's chronically unemployed
He has been trying to add to the twitter account with all these car posts lately. He gets zero engagement

1719440975481.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
hahhaha him being a slave to social media apps is beautiful, keep xeeting into the void for free like good cattle
Its funny that he was too lazy actually look up what the color is called. " Last car guy" my ass. He really sucks with words.

Its " Dark Verdant Green" Pat. Now you actually learned a car fact today. You are welcome.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Why did he choose the Bullitt to be his thing? It’s just a bog-standard Mustang with a kit and special paint. He has never mentioned the film as far as I can tell and judging by his taste he wouldn’t enjoy it because it doesn’t involve dragons or pew pew space fights. Everything with him seems so forced and faked.

It was marketed as a “purist’s” car. NA, stick, I think some brake and suspension bullshit; it perfectly appeals to Special Boy Pat’s need for an Object to outwardly display that he is DIFFERENT and SPECIAL.

Except no one cares and it looks like some shit a kid would deliver pizza in.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Nobody can convince me that his obsessive focus on this hunk of shit car isn't autism.
If it was tism he’d actually be out there with an understanding of every nut and bolt. It’s narcissism. He needs physical possessions to reinforce the identity he’s created for himself.

The Rustang is his way to be a masculine gearhead - but also refined and different, because he got the Bullit. He’s better than the plebes with their loud GTs. He has finer taste.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
If it was tism he’d actually be out there with an understanding of every nut and bolt. It’s narcissism. He needs physical possessions to reinforce the identity he’s created for himself.

The Rustang is his way to be a masculine gearhead - but also refined and different, because he got the Bullit. He’s better than the plebes with their loud GTs. He has finer taste.
Possibly, but how would you describe Automanic? He's a one stop source for all our automotive queries. If Automanic can't explain to me every nut and bolt I've been greatly mislead by his website.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Muscle memory? Pretty much the important stuff is on your steering wheel (like radio controls, volume, pre sets etc) which removes the need for your “muscle memory” knobs and buttons. Cars have been getting larger screens for years yet he thinks it’s causing millions on car related accidents and deaths due to being distracted by their dashboard. No stupid, people are distracted by their CELL PHONES!

He’s such a retard.

He’s sounds like a typical booming complaining about not being able to figure out their cell phone or tv remote.
It makes sense when you realize the only reason he has an opinion on this is because Tesla's have everything on the screen.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Yeah he’s lucky if he’ll get 3500-4500 and that’s pushing it because of the miles / being in Wisconsin winters / accident history.

For example my dad recently sold his 2005 Cadillac XLR sports car. It was a hardtop convertible and garage kept year round as it was his “fun” car for a weekend drive and it only had 72k miles with zero accidents and he only got 6500 for it from carvana.

Damn I would have gave him 7000 for it.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Has he ever talked about having a first beater car or anything else?
It seems that the 45 year old "last real car guy" has owned 2 cars in his entire life.
He has mentioned what his first car was. I dont remember it off the top of my head but it was a little shit box import. Maybe if my autism kicks in Ill go digging for the post.