• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caught Jackie Singh being totally full of shit again and decided to expose her. It's just too easy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That would give him a valid excuse for thinking his Rustang is practically a Bugatti.

He really does think his trashed high mileage coupe is a big deal.
It’s gotta be because mentally he’s still a teenager dork that didn’t have any friends. Having a semi nice mustang back in the 90s probably made you stand out to your high school classmates. I bet whoever the popular guy / jock of his class that got all the girls had a mustang. It’s the only explanation why he’s still bragging about driving a mustang at 44 years old.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The mufflers and the aluminum door sills, I posted the screenshot above. What an absolute toilet. How's that garage build going fat ass?

Here's the thread with the Carfax, 4 owners, 5 accidents and 170k miles lmao
Yeah he’s lucky if he’ll get 3500-4500 and that’s pushing it because of the miles / being in Wisconsin winters / accident history.

For example my dad recently sold his 2005 Cadillac XLR sports car. It was a hardtop convertible and garage kept year round as it was his “fun” car for a weekend drive and it only had 72k miles with zero accidents and he only got 6500 for it from carvana.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The last real car guy still doesn't own a garage for his appreciating future classic.
What’s crazy is he actually thinks his daily driver is a collectors item and worth a lot of money. When I sold cars I remember the biggest retards drove mustang. I remember one dope bought a shitty beat up mustang for like 5 grand and thought he could “flip” it at a dealership and get 10 grand on it for a trade because in his mind mustangs are very valuable. It was worth 3 grand and my used car manager called him an idiot

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
e2e1483fc202e096c39f2ecea6329144.png

🙏 🙏 🙏

Forum Clout
Yeah he’s lucky if he’ll get 3500-4500 and that’s pushing it because of the miles / being in Wisconsin winters / accident history.

For example my dad recently sold his 2005 Cadillac XLR sports car. It was a hardtop convertible and garage kept year round as it was his “fun” car for a weekend drive and it only had 72k miles with zero accidents and he only got 6500 for it from carvana.
Your dad got f'd In the A. Real bad

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Your dad got f'd In the A. Real bad
He didn’t care, it was coming up on having some stuff repaired and just wanted to get rid of it. He’s very wealthy and just wanted it gone (he didn’t drive it much and the battery was always dying, would have to spend a bunch to get a proper blue tooth as that wasn’t common back then, etc)

I told him he could have gotten more but he didn’t want to deal with it - they came and picked it up and gave him a check and that’s all he wanted.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The only cars that "turn heads" are the ridiculous expensive ones like Lambos and Ferraris.

Him thinking the citizens of Milwaukee stop in their tracks to gawk at his shitty, common 08 Mustang is one of his more insane delusions. Oh my god a Toyota Camry! I'm gonna snap a pic and send it to my dad!
The fuck would you know? Do you even have your own pseudonymous car blog?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only cars that "turn heads" are the ridiculous expensive ones like Lambos and Ferraris.

Him thinking the citizens of Milwaukee stop in their tracks to gawk at his shitty, common 08 Mustang is one of his more insane delusions. Oh my god a Toyota Camry! I'm gonna snap a pic and send it to my dad!
Exactly, only something you don’t see everyday turns heads - not a mustang made in the last 20 years. That’s one of his most ridiculous claims - especially how people to stop him and make cash offers on it when he’s out and about around town - even though he barely leaves the house. The biggest accomplishment in his life was buying a used mustang.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Mustangs are cars that 60 year old women (who desperately want to be respected like men) drive. And retarded 20 something army veterans.
I really think his insane obsession over driving a mustang and making sure everyone knows is something from his high school mentality that never matured. That’s the only time I would think you would want to brag if you had a mustang - if you were a teenager in high school. After that nobody really gives a shit what you drive - especially in your 40s.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit he’s still bitching about new cars that he can’t buy because he’s poor
IMG_3466.jpeg

This is what he has to tell himself why he driving around a shitty mustang that is close to 20 years old. “I could buy a brand new car but I refuse to due to safety reasons, child” even though he drinks and drives often.

Forum Clout
Holy shit he’s still bitching about new cars that he can’t buy because he’s poor
View attachment 207816
This is what he has to tell himself why he driving around a shitty mustang that is close to 20 years old. “I could buy a brand new car but I refuse to due to safety reasons, child” even though he drinks and drives often.

SmartSelect_20240626-133746_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240626-133812_X.jpg

WE HEARD YOU

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Muscle memory? Pretty much the important stuff is on your steering wheel (like radio controls, volume, pre sets etc) which removes the need for your “muscle memory” knobs and buttons. Cars have been getting larger screens for years yet he thinks it’s causing millions on car related accidents and deaths due to being distracted by their dashboard. No stupid, people are distracted by their CELL PHONES!

He’s such a retard.

He’s sounds like a typical booming complaining about not being able to figure out their cell phone or tv remote.