• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caught Jackie Singh being totally full of shit again and decided to expose her. It's just too easy

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 207508

LOL you can see his fat ass taking the pic in the reflection of the Jeep

View attachment 207509

View attachment 207511
IMG_1267.jpeg

πŸ˜‚

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Who had a John Walker Flyntt face-turn this season?
I wouldn't count in it. He thinks voting Biden moves the party away from being corporate pawns and supports kikesrael. On the other side Jackie is a left wing loon who thinks a tranny Biden voter is right wing so both sides I think Should die in a fire

Honoria

β€Ž
Forum Clout
He technically should be on Wu's side because "she" likes war and actually wants more of it which is Pat's entire thing.

He replied to Jackie yesterday saying Assange should enjoy prison so he's trying to play both sides. I don't know why Jackie tolerates Pat being good friends with someone calling her a nutjob and saying fuck off. I thought she was supposed to be a badass!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Crazy to think liberals were known for being against war and all yet in 2024 you have trash like Pat cheering over people getting wiped out in an awful war that has been going on for over 2 years with no end in sight. I can’t stand the faggots on social media getting excited over parts of a country being blown to shit and innocent people dying.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
All the booze made his head swell out of proportion to rest of him.

He is doing his casual " hand in pocket photo" while he covets someone elses possession.

View attachment 207513

What really sells that Pic for me is the way his hand looks like it's going to burst from the strain of cramming 1/5 of it into that pocket.

CuntFucker .

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Wow, so according to Jax's research (her track record speaks for itself), Brianna Wu is affiliated with White Nationalist Nick Fuentes.

Why hasn't Patrick S Tomlinson denounced Brianna for this? Could Rick be a "groyper" himself? That's what people are saying.

88d8231aa912dec43a2f0231015e98a3.jpg
She's the dumbest psycho we've ever encountered. This has to backfire.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Wow, so according to Jax's research (her track record speaks for itself), Brianna Wu is affiliated with White Nationalist Nick Fuentes.

Why hasn't Patrick S Tomlinson denounced Brianna for this? Could Rick be a "groyper" himself? That's what people are saying.

88d8231aa912dec43a2f0231015e98a3.jpg
It was a perfect example of Jackies tactics. Acts like an ally but once told to fuck off she calls them racists and starts sensationalizing. Just like that, that person is some " nazi russian op" in her posts and she comes up with all these fake scenarios hoping/trying to convince twitter that the person is some "enemy".