• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caught Jackie Singh being totally full of shit again and decided to expose her. It's just too easy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
But whose side is Patrick on?

"Support me through all my lies and accusations" Jackie?

or

"Be my friend, play Star Wars games with me, and then make me famous" Brianna?
I wonder if pat helped push him away from the far left dems. Its all just labels. Pat claims he is a "conservative" when he is clearly far left. It is nice to see a tranny push back. It fucks up their virtue signalling. They really have no response when a tranny tells them to fuck off.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wu, Rick will always suck up to the bigger fish.
He did earlier today. He tries to dogwhistle Wu with Porsche talk.

1719280552359.png

Pats last messages with Wu

1719280651521.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Shitskin Jackie is fighting with Brianna Wu, she's an AI artist and she pays for Twitter. Rick would have to be pretty full of shit to ignore all of that and leave her unblocked. It's not like him to just say things he doesn't mean or has no intention of following through on.
Oh actually he does that all the time. I’m surprised you haven’t noticed.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Briana Wu has assassins. She's not a guy you want to cross.

So many crazy online people hate Wu. I’m surprised and disappointed that this mild heel turn isn’t getting him more aggravation. Then again, I’m used to a certain person who broadcasts on all frequencies whenever anything happens that he doesn’t like. Maybe Wu is just keeping it moving like you’re supposed to.