• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Casanova Pat makes another appearance

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Hit it and run Pat
Rri2VVV.png

G

Further proof Pat has zero game with women and is terrified to talk to them. He lectures that others shouldn’t approach women because he can’t and believes they should come to him. You can meet people almost anywhere if you’re not a loser like Pat.

It's pretty obvious from his interactions on Twitter that he has no game and has no idea how to interact with women without being overly sexual and creepy. He probably thinks every guy is just walking up to a girl in the grocery store saying something like "I don't see any chips, I just see a pretty lady." because that's what he's done and gotten shot down for it.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Their distinction between people is that they are either intelligent or "dumb". Naturally, the cutoff point for intelligent is always their own level and in the ways they perceive intelligence to manifest. Talking about Trump all day on Twitter = intelligent