• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Casanova Pat makes another appearance

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat's just repeated shit he learned the hard way "Don't hit on women when they're out in public" he thinks is the rule because he gets told to fuck off when he tries it. He doesn't get, we don't all have that problem. If I make friendly conversation with someone when I'm out and about, I notice the queues on how welcome my attention is. If it isn't there, I move along. Rick can't do that, and if he can, the welcoming queues are never there for him. So he chalks that up to "all men must be creeps if they try to talk to women". Nowhere is off-limits if you've actually got game, child.

I'm going to enjoy what happens to you neeeeeeeeeeeeckssssssssst

G

Lord God, hear my prayer:

I know I haven't been a good person. But I'm trying now. And I know that asking You for things is faggy. But can you PLEASE give Patrick Tomlinson IBS? Have him shit his pants regularly, in public, etc? It'd be really awesome. It'd make so many people happy. I know you'd find it funny too, Lord. I love you. I'm sorry for bothering you with this. Amen.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
If I make friendly conversation with someone when I'm out and about, I notice the queues on how welcome my attention is. If it isn't there, I move along. Rick can't do that, and if he can, the welcoming queues are never there for him.

Rick is too much of an autistic incel to understand that most people don't want to deal with some cunt rag who wants a deadly serious conversation (i.e. politics) set within strict parameters where no humor, or flirting, or fun, is permitted (unless in a bar, or twitter, I guess). This is even truer if the conversation serves to inflate one's ego.

Furthermore, Rick doesn't understand that flirting ≠ dirty talk. Flirting is simply having a light-hearted, fun conversation with someone that could lead to sex, or a date. If you're fairly relaxed and enjoy being around people (and they enjoy being around you), then it's impossible not to find yourself flirting with someone; whether it's at work, gym, when shopping, etc. It's just banter, or small talk.

But for Rick, flirting is essentially announcing to every woman in close proximity that you "cum in a woman", and that you're "into things". Or that your wife is addicted to the D, and that you fucked your back when clipping your fingernails and happened to be naked at the time, or whatever cringey shit he's picked up from his favorite movies; all for the purpoise of getting laid.

To end, Rick is bummed that his sex life is the shits, and he's really fat at this.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"At a family reunion"

If you've stolen one of my jokes...

846-A39-E4-57-EE-477-C-97-E6-3-CDD36-FB8824.jpg

You might be a fatneck.
real cutting observation from Jif Foxworthy

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Lord God, hear my prayer:

I know I haven't been a good person. But I'm trying now. And I know that asking You for things is faggy. But can you PLEASE give Patrick Tomlinson IBS? Have him shit his pants regularly, in public, etc? It'd be really awesome. It'd make so many people happy. I know you'd find it funny too, Lord. I love you. I'm sorry for bothering you with this. Amen.
if God kills Pedovitz with Cancer and Patty by being crushed by his unused weights, I will never say Nigger again.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: Fatrick has admitted to "handselling" his plucky female protagonist in SPACE garbage to strangers at the grocery store.

Approaching women about transgender spacecrabs and badass POC amputees is socially acceptable, child. Just don't casually comment on the weather like an Incel.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
WTF does he mean meet me at Camera 2? Why cant he ever talk like a normal human being?

It's from Jon Stewart on The Daily Show; Pat likes imaging that he's lecturing other people on social graces while hosting a popular TV show.

...as opposed to a third-rate Ancient Aliens knockoff, while lit like a 1930s Frankenstein movie.