• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Casanova Pat makes another appearance

G

With killer pick up lines like "I'm just here for the thirst shit", "I just see a pretty lady", and "Still love you, bich", Rick has the PUA game on lock. So guys need to listen to him when he speaks on picking up women.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1456447069988737028[/URL]

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile who endorses the beating of women that he disagrees with politically.

EDCD864-C-D484-4-E75-B2-C6-57966-FB2-A83-D.png

Edit: Also here's a cap of the tweet in the OP in case Pat deletes it.

nov510.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
G

Fucking christ, he wasn't finished.

View attachment 11841
View attachment 11842

This creep has threatened hundreds of women with rape over twitter, he really is deranged.
He says things like this because no women has EVER come on to him in one of these settings.

I've experienced women flirting with me at 3 of the places he named. The grocery store is more looks and smiles, the gym is common, I think most people have experienced flirtation here.

If two attractive people are together during jury duty they will gravitate to one another.

I've been twice and each time a women latched on to me. I believe it's partly due to them being intimidated by the situation which causes them to seek out a male for guidance and security.

One women was gorgeous, BUT pregnant!. It was some of the best "This is never going anywhere, but we're having fun" flirting I've ever experienced.

For a married guy he thinks like a shy incel.

Last edited by a moderator: