• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you niggas help me out with dating?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Go somewhere fun, perhaps medieval times? Bitches like holding entire turkey legs. Make sure you ask questions about her since people tend to like to talk about themselves, a good tip is to ask the question while their mouth is full. It gives them time to think about their answers.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Don't listen to these idiots saying "no movies". If you're socially awkward enough to be asking off topic for dating advice, I doubt you'll be the charming conversationalist who can keep her attention for hours on a coffee/walk through the park type date.

You want to build your confidence otherwise you'll spill your spaghetti everywhere. Yes, go sit in a dark room for 2 hours and watch Scream VI. Maybe get some physical contact, if you think of a funny joke whisper it in her ear.

Learn to ski on the bunny slopes. Or listen to everyone else and 10 minutes into your "let's get to know each other" date she'll get a phone call about a family emergency and she'd love to do this again sometime but she has to go now. I swear I'm not just saying this to add another 2 tickets onto Scream VI's worldwide gross, chicks love horror movies and you might get some action if she's intimidated by how pretty Jenna is.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
When you're watching the movie, do you put your arm around the chick? Do you wait for her to cuddle you? How does this work?
The struggle with meeting women is showing them that you're interested without being too overbearing or creepy. It's especially difficult for guys who are kind of shy or awkward (which I assume you are no offense) because they try to be too respectful.

Don't worry so much about physical contact just focus on making sure she knows you're interested and having a good time. Offer to pay for whatever you're doing together. Remind her that you're having a good time and want to go out again. etc. that way if she's not retarded or a cunt she'll pick up that you're just a bit shy and guide you through things a little bit.

G

Fawkkkin bruuudhall.
Her bf gonna kick your ass brothaman?
No, child I'm a 6ft 1 trained and experienced fighter so any conflict would have ended very quickly and very poorly for him.

But really he forgave her immediately. Faggot.

G

Don't listen to these idiots saying "no movies". If you're socially awkward enough to be asking off topic for dating advice, I doubt you'll be the charming conversationalist who can keep her attention for hours on a coffee/walk through the park type date.
On a free day I'll do lunch with her first and suggest other things to do when the convo winds down. I'll take her to a trampoline park or movies. We already walked around a trail months ago, but zero chemistry. She had to ask for a goodbye hug. I gave it to her but it was awkward cus I went in with a hand shake. She initiated everything at first but I stopped talking to her bc I thought she thought I was a loser. I know I'm not, but for whatever reason I could not really open up to her at the time.

G

On a free day I'll do lunch with her first and suggest other things to do when the convo winds down. I'll take her to a trampoline park or movies. We already walked around a trail months ago, but zero chemistry. She had to ask for a goodbye hug. I gave it to her but it was awkward cus I went in with a hand shake. She initiated everything at first but I stopped talking to her bc I thought she thought I was a loser. I know I'm not, but for whatever reason I could not really open up to her at the time.
Trampoline park lol. You gonna see dem titties bounce.

G

Damn, you're retarded bro.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Trampoline parks are a haven for niggers and niglets. And you went in for a handshake on a date?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
How old are you pal?

G

If she don’t put out on the first date, don’t waste your time.
And definitely don't date the women who say they want to wait because guys leave them if they put out too early. She's definitely been fucked by niggers.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I texted her asking for a date. She said she got in a car wreck and is concussed and swollen. What the fuck.
I only read a few of the initial post in this thread before skipping to the end, so I'm sure I'm missing some details, but it doesn't matter because her excuse blows "I'm having a bad hair day" out of the water.

Last edited: