• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you niggas help me out with dating?

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Incel but not stuck in dating app limbo. Last time I installed tinder there were 9 women for the whole town. Lol.

Never looked at the app again.
I can relate. In my town it was nothing but "dog moms" or cunty women who were proud of how annoying they were. How is that supposed to make me like you? This shit makes me envy the gays.
Oh well, more time for my creative projects I guess.

G

So I might go on a movie date this weekend. Let's say it's the first date. When you're watching the movie, do you put your arm around the chick? Do you wait for her to cuddle you? How does this work?

What are some other good inexpensive date ideas besides dining in a restaurant?
First dates for me are honestly usually walking dates. You get to talking to each other better. Most likely to hold hands. As long as you kn on w you’re way around you can sound sophisticated. Just be curious and ask her things while throwing it back to herself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
31E46oOwu9L.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
First date never go to movie because then you're in a lose lose situation like that.

For cheap dates there's this adult arcade I go to with like air hockey, arcade machines, basketball hoops etc. It's fun, cheap, memorable, and if the chick is a bore or ugly I can just play frogger by myself. Sniff.
Solid advice actually. Mini golf isn’t a bad idea either. Possibly bowling. Something activity oriented.

G

I went on a date with a chick who looked like Christina Ricci. She did her hair like Wednesday Addams for the date. She never messaged me afterwards. ANYONE can do it!
I have a co worker who looks like her. We went on a business trip together and I was calling her that the whole time and she'd giggle.

The last night we got drunk and slept together then she called her boyfriend crying about it like an hour after. PfG night tbpfhwy

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
I have a co worker who looks like her. We went on a business trip together and I was calling her that the whole time and she'd giggle.

The last night we got drunk and slept together then she called her boyfriend crying about it like an hour after. PfG night tbpfhwy
Fawkkkin bruuudhall.
Her bf gonna kick your ass brothaman?