• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you niggas help me out with dating?

G

So I might go on a movie date this weekend. Let's say it's the first date. When you're watching the movie, do you put your arm around the chick? Do you wait for her to cuddle you? How does this work?

What are some other good inexpensive date ideas besides dining in a restaurant?

G

and if the chick is a bore or ugly I can just play frogger by myself. Sniff.

Nice date, stupid!

9D2A63EE-1459-435C-B7A6-21505D39ABAB.jpeg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
If you're worried about awkwardly putting your arm around her then I have this neat trick

You ask her, "Do you wanna play the shoulder counting game?" and when she asks what that is you start with your shoulders and at number 4 you should have your arm all the way around her, if she giggles that means she still likes you.

Now, even after they giggle from that, I haven't had any success with moving onto the pussy counting game

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
If you're worried about awkwardly putting your arm around her then I have this neat trick

You ask her, "Do you wanna play the shoulder counting game?" and when she asks what that is you start with your shoulders and at number 4 you should have your arm all the way around her, if she giggles that means she still likes you.

Now, even after they giggle from that, I haven't had any success with moving onto the pussy counting game
In your case, there's two.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
First date never go to movie because then you're in a lose lose situation like that.

For cheap dates there's this adult arcade I go to with like air hockey, arcade machines, basketball hoops etc. It's fun, cheap, memorable, and if the chick is a bore or ugly I can just play frogger by myself. Sniff.
Holy shit, I'm gonna agree with Dougie. Movie date for date #1 is a no fly zone Maverick. Gotta talk to the bitch not sit in silence for two hours.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So I might go on a movie date this weekend. Let's say it's the first date. When you're watching the movie, do you put your arm around the chick? Do you wait for her to cuddle you? How does this work?

What are some other good inexpensive date ideas besides dining in a restaurant?

Movie date, easy. Put your arm around her shoulder.

Look her in the eyes after making that move, ask "ok?". If she's good you good, if she's weird whisper in her ear that you want her to feel safe and comfortable. Then watch the movie, hold hands but drive her crazy by just watching the movie.