• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you Jenna faggots explain “this” to me

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah I also like Guzman, he can do comedy and serious stuff - what you want in a character actor. I think some were upset that Gomez wasn’t a suave type like Julia but I believe the original creator meant for Gomez to be kinda fat. Of course Pats types say it’s because it’s not a white guy and said it’s right wingers upset (one even said it when Pat tweeted about not seeing it) From what I’ve seen he’s not bad in it but his hair piece is so off it takes me out of the scene. I haven’t seen a hair piece that bad since Steve Carell in The Big Short.

I think with Street Fighter Raul Julia only did it because his kids liked the game. Kinda like how Tommy Lee Jones did Batman Forever, Dennis Hopper in Super Mario Brothers, Frank Zappa on Miami Vice etc. where they know it’s not gonna be good but will make their kid happy.
That's why Martin Sheen did spawn. But that dude plays a Great villain. And Luis Guzman is great but seems miscast (I haven't seen it so don't see know if it worked). the whole 'hur dur theyre mad it's not a white guy' is the kind of micro brained take only people like Pat pick up

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That's why Martin Sheen did spawn. But that dude plays a Great villain. And Luis Guzman is great but seems miscast (I haven't seen it so don't see know if it worked). the whole 'hur dur theyre mad it's not a white guy' is the kind of micro brained take only people like Pat pick up
I hate forced diversity more than anyone and think Luis (and it's not because I know the guy) is good for the role.

The character's name is Gomez. He should be a spic like Luis, and not some white guy.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I hate forced diversity more than anyone and think Luis (and it's not because I know the guy) is good for the role.

The character's name is Gomez. He should be a spic like Luis, and not some white guy.
I'd take him over corny ass George Lopez.

Guzman was good in Oz. Actually good in a lot of things

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Ya know many spics w the last name Addams, tho?
Nigga is still American. Probably proud to have a nice American name so he's not going around with the name Gomez Hernandez or Martinez.

Also

"He is depicted as being of Castilian extraction and Spanish ancestry, which was first brought up in "Art and the Addams Family" on December 18, 1964; in the episode, Gomez says his "ancestral land" is Spain and Morticia refers to him as a "mad Castilian."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

yea I don't even care he's hispanic. Shit Raul Julia was a Rican too, just his look isn't right. and I say that as someone who likes Luis Guzman in everything