• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you Jenna faggots explain “this” to me

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This popped up on my YT feed. Another reason I’ll never get pedo producing Netflix ever again.

Okay Jim Norton. Every movie, TV show, song, video game sucks. I only watch Sopranos and MDE reruns.

kAT59GVP_400x400.jpg

Kelsey Cook is very aroused and intrigued by your taste in entertainment.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I love most iterations of the Addams Family but this show looks super fucking gay.

It was dead to me after Raul Julia died.

John Astin did a great job for his day, but Raul and Angelica Huston... Gosia and I have joked that we strive for a relationship like that.

Relationship goals, fellas.

G

It was dead to me after Raul Julia died.

John Astin did a great job for his day, but Raul and Angelica Huston... Gosia and I have joked that we strive for a relationship like that.

[MEDIA=youtube]qszQl25VzvA[/MEDIA]

Relationship goals, fellas.
I always think of Raul Julia when I think of Gomez. Angelica Huston as Morticia Addams, too. I used to watch old black and white Addams Family eps on Nick at Nite and liked the old cast but the 90’s Addams are the ones I remember.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
People like Pat claim the “right wingers” hate it because Luis Guzman was cast as Gomez and not a white man. I don’t think that’s true but they love to say it so they can go “look how great I am! I don’t mind they have a Hispanic person playing a Hispanic role on a tv show! I’m changing the world”

I don’t hate it that they have Luis Guzman as Gomez, I just hate that they gave him such an awful hair piece.