• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Called it! Another holiday “incident”

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Wasn't there a complaint by the previous tenants of exposed wires or something?
1703450316970.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What the fuck is she talking about? Cyberlibel lawView attachment 172786
So she just tries to pin it on one of the only names she has without any actual proof. Talk about libel. More misinformation. Its these kind of blind accusation that make me believe her and pat are setting these up. Literally nowhere on here has anyone mentioned calling his gas company yet she is confident that its some fella in the philipines that did it.

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
So she just tries to pin it on one of the only names she has without any actual proof. Talk about libel. More misinformation. Its these kind of blind accusation that make me believe her and pat are setting these up. Literally nowhere on here has anyone mentioned calling his gas company yet she is confident that its some fella in the philipines that did it.
its currently 530am over there.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Some poor utility worker is getting dragged away from his kids and dispatched out to the ghetto to deal with Rick's bullshit. He's going to be pissed when he gets there and instead of a gas leak he finds some drunk queer with his robe "accidentally" left open, lisping about cyberstalkers and inviting him to spend the night.