• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Called it! Another holiday “incident”

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
What a funny bit.

IMG_7447.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He has to create reasons to be outraged. He lost his marbles long ago. He is the only person to be trolled so hard that he starts trolling himself with fake harassment phone calls and even sets up these swatting/gas company situations just to get attention. He is nuts. I cant wait til they get to the bottom of this and he gets exposed. That court document update really did a number on him. All of a sudden he getting all these extreme scenarios again. This reeks of jackie and him trying to create something out of nothing.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
His house is dilapidated and old as shit. Wasn't there a complaint by the previous tenants of exposed wires or something? It's likely the gas company detected an issue an came out to check.

When he destroys his shitty plumbing from Christmas Miller lite dumps he'll blame the "stalkers" .

"Welp the stalkers clogged my toilet with diabetes beer shits again 1/16"

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Heresh da ting folksh, if a gas company gets a call about a leak they don't just shut off your gas and then leave. He's previously described his 50 degree house being so cold he could see his pigbreath.

They wouldn't just not have gas anymore. They wouldn't just spend days with none like they made it out to the news.