• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Lite tweets for the first time in 2 months

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I remember Gilbert Gottfried talking about how he was at some Hollywood party in the late 80s and Drew Barrymore was there with her mom. He said she didn’t have all her adult teeth yet but was given alcohol by her mom and drunk at like 8 years old. She’s been through some sheeeeeet

I saw her in some D-List movie in the 80s, and she basically does the whole movie in a tshirt with no bra. She was something like 15 at the time.

Here's her at 19, posting pics of fifteen year old Drew Barrymore in a wet tshirt probably isn't a great idea but the movie is out there

It was real trailer trash stuff, reminded me of my teen years getting tormented by trashy girls who smelled like Marlboros and didn't seem to own a bra

Of course, that doesn't end well...

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I remember Gilbert Gottfried talking about how he was at some Hollywood party in the late 80s and Drew Barrymore was there with her mom. He said she didn’t have all her adult teeth yet but was given alcohol by her mom and drunk at like 8 years old. She’s been through some sheeeeeet

Thora Birch's parents had her do a nude scene when she was sixteen

Here's some pictures of her mom at work (she's a whore)

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
The best Gilbert thing is that he’d starve himself all day then show up to a party early so he could stuff his face for hours.
I remember Adam Carolla saying that Gilbert would fill a backpack with snacks and drinks ‘to go’ out of the free vending machine he had in his podcast studio for his staff/guests.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I remember Adam Carolla saying that Gilbert would fill a backpack with snacks and drinks ‘to go’ out of the free vending machine he had in his podcast studio for his staff/guests.
Artie said they were at the airport or something and Gilbert dropped a bunch of single use coffee creamers he had stolen from restaurants and instead of being embarrassed Gilbert just laughed.