• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Lite tweets for the first time in 2 months

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
WWAWD Drew Barrymore had some great tits in the early 90s
I remember Gilbert Gottfried talking about how he was at some Hollywood party in the late 80s and Drew Barrymore was there with her mom. He said she didn’t have all her adult teeth yet but was given alcohol by her mom and drunk at like 8 years old. She’s been through some sheeeeeet

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I remember Gilbert Gottfried talking about how he was at some Hollywood party in the late 80s and Drew Barrymore was there with her mom. He said she didn’t have all her adult teeth yet but was given alcohol by her mom and drunk at like 8 years old. She’s been through some sheeeeeet
The best Gilbert thing is that he’d starve himself all day then show up to a party early so he could stuff his face for hours.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2826.jpeg

This is going great.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wish I saved it but before Shane went nuts on Leslie and kept telling everyone they’re Nazi pedophiles and they needed to die and be removed from society he was trying to fight people reporting on the massive sales loss Bud has had since Dylan. It was actually more retarded than Wall Street Pat which I didn’t think was possible. He was using stock history screen shots from 5 years ago as “the price was this low before idiots! They aren’t losing any money! You’re all so fucking stupid 🤣🤣🤣” like that made it ok the stock price had dropped so bad and the company had lost billions.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Her tits in Bad Girls was one of my first faps, and a fond memory to boot.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
You know I watch a fair amount of television, and I'm cheap so I pay for the ad-supported versions of streaming platforms. Watched a ton of playoff NBA & NHL games and all the alcohol ads that come with them.

I've never seen a Bud Light ad featuring this trans lady. It seemingly only exists as internet outrage.
You are 100% correct.

So the trans person is an "influencer" and Bud Light made he/she/they/them/it a special can featuring its face. But the Internet went crazy over it. Those cans were never sold in store.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I don't think there was ever an extensive advertising campaign planned with this fella, Bud just sent him some promotional cans to post online as a way to tap into an influencer demographic they don't target with their "mainstream" commercials. It was then misunderstood that he's now the "face of Bud Lite" and people blew a gasket.

Are cross dressers still a thing? Because I get way more of a "cosplaying as politician's wife from the 1950's" vibe than I do "born in the wrong body" from Dylan.
Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 3.52.04 PM.png

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
You are 100% correct.

So the trans person is an "influencer" and Bud Light made he/she/they/them/it a special can featuring its face. But the Internet went crazy over it. Those cans were never sold in store.
It was because the AB cunt in charge of marketing insulted their "frat boy" fanbase, telling them to get over it or some shit.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
The reddit faggots are trying now to claim that the bud light sales are low because of the backlash from the queers, and not because the original boycott or something. Real mental gymnastics over it.

Also I was at a wedding once and the old dude in front of me at the bar ordered a budweiser and the bartender asked if he wanted bud or bud light. He told him again and then when he gave him the can he pointed at it and said "see this right here- it says King of Beers. Why would I order anything else?" Which I thought was PFG.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I always hated bud light but it’s funny to see so many people getting upset at their audience not wanting to drink it anymore. You don’t want to go to a bar and be “that guy” who orders a bud light because will give you dirty looks and your friends will goof on you.
I was at an engagement party a couple days ago and they were crushing bud lights.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t have any stake in this beyond the fact that it’s funny that so many pissed off rednecks were drinking that much Bud Lite.
It’s all about marketing, rednecks watch sports which is very heavy on bud / bud light advertisements so they buy it because the tv told them to. For example Miller / coors hadn’t done a Super Bowl commercial in years until 2023 since Bud always dominated the game but they were cutting back on ads for the recent Super Bowl (matches up to the marketing director wanting to “move away” from their frat audience). Bud also pays some bars extra to only stock their items (Bud / bud light / corona / blue moon / etc) Making their sales even better. This is also done with restaurants and coke / Pepsi.

It’s the same with blank people and Hennessy. They heavily market it to blacks people to the point they don’t even know why they buy it but they know they have to. Notice Hennessy has stayed away from pride events.