• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Lite sales down 30% since last year

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I never thought I’d see the day when bud light were pretty much giving away beer and still couldn’t sell it. Turns out the pride crowd isn’t as big as they thought. I’ve always hated Bud light not because of that creepy dude but because it sucks and Bud products always gave me a headache the next day compared to other beers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I recently went to a popular college town sports bar on a busy Thursday to watch the nba finals and I counted ZERO bud lights being sold for the whole night. People were ordering Miller, coors, summer shan, and Corona but the bud light was left alone. People don’t even want to be seen holding a Bud light can / bottle in fears of being goofed on by their friends.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I recently went to a popular college town sports bar on a busy Thursday to watch the nba finals and I counted ZERO bud lights being sold for the whole night. People were ordering Miller, coors, summer shan, and Corona but the bud light was left alone. People don’t even want to be seen holding a Bud light can / bottle in fears of being goofed on by their friends.
As it should be. Make Bullying Great Again.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I agree, we had A LOT less fat people when bullying was accepted. “Zero Tolerance” has lead to kids being fat and turning into fat adults. People behaved more when you were worried you’d be called a faggot for acting stupid.
Not to mention how many faggots kept their mental illness to themselves or, even better, killed themselves from (justified) shame.

Hell, myself and others bullied a student teacher into storming out of class and quitting because we found out he was a faggot autistic incel. Literal train lover.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Nothing to worry about folks, Budweiser is gonna compensate for that by upscaling their worldwide output. For the last coupla years I've been seeing Budweiser promoting their shit in my neck of the woods, labelled 'Bud' because of copyright conflicts with an other brewery in the actual town of Budweiser.

I'm sure this will be a massive success, because if there's anything that Europeans are gonna line up for in droves, it's American beer specifically marketed to be American.

Forum Clout
There's no way anyone one person, never mind a corporate hivemind, could be dumb enough to think catering to the left is a good idea. There's more behind the woke renaissance than brave intentions. It doesn't take a genius to see that Disney black washing their catalog to appeal to 13% of their potential audience is a dim witted move. In reality, someone would have already put the brakes on it. I think it's more devious than that. I think it's to erode away at the common American identity so that the US can be Balkanized. Disney is an American institution that everyone hates on now. Budweiser used to be THE working class beer that everyone hates on now. Hollywood, sports, music - all things that are part of our national identity are going out of their way to be hated. It's not a coincidence. They make us turn our back on our own culture so that it will be easier to one day break the country up.
I don't think it's intentional. It's just a confluence of interests coming together to unintentionally fuck something up. Slick Jews reach the top of corporations and have (((good intentions))) in their mind but those intentions turn out to be retarded strategy. Then the culture gets a little bit gayer each time.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I don't think it's intentional. It's just a confluence of interests coming together to unintentionally fuck something up. Slick Jews reach the top of corporations and have (((good intentions))) in their mind but those intentions turn out to be retarded strategy. Then the culture gets a little bit gayer each time.
Yeah, spot on. I always get a quasi-religious vibe when I read grand conspiracy narratives. Like it's more comforting to have the belief that we're being guided by some supreme will, even a malevolent one, than it is to accept that the world is run by short-sighted and delusional incompetents and that entropy is the real engine behind the whole thing.

Forum Clout
Yeah, spot on. I always get a quasi-religious vibe when I read grand conspiracy narratives. Like it's more comforting to have the belief that we're being guided by some supreme will, even a malevolent one, than it is to accept that the world is run by short-sighted and delusional incompetents and that entropy is the real engine behind the whole thing.
Yeah. I think some of the smartest, best-minded people have trouble communicating. The people at the top are great at communicating, and able to hide their incompetence. Politicians for example, are good speakers but literal retards.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1685818537106.png

I wonder if this fella followed through with his statement

1685818574165.png

I never thought I’d see the day when bud light were pretty much giving away beer and still couldn’t sell it. Turns out the pride crowd isn’t as big as they thought. I’ve always hated Bud light not because of that creepy dude but because it sucks and Bud products always gave me a headache the next day compared to other beers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Am I the only faggot in this thread who's never had BudLite? Even in high school and college we went for Keystone since it was cheapest. WWAWT Heineken? Saranac?
Heineken is my favorite beer but last time I bought a 6 pack it was like $13.