• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Lite sales down 30% since last year

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t drink that pish if you paid me. Leave the low alcohol catpiss to the faggots
I don’t know any alcoholics that drink liquor every day but most people I know that are daily drinkers at least used to drink Bud Lite. My cousin probably averages a case per day and I doubt he’s going to ever care about the advertising.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I always think theres some giga jew shorting these companies when they do something super retarded like this
There's no way anyone one person, never mind a corporate hivemind, could be dumb enough to think catering to the left is a good idea. There's more behind the woke renaissance than brave intentions. It doesn't take a genius to see that Disney black washing their catalog to appeal to 13% of their potential audience is a dim witted move. In reality, someone would have already put the brakes on it. I think it's more devious than that. I think it's to erode away at the common American identity so that the US can be Balkanized. Disney is an American institution that everyone hates on now. Budweiser used to be THE working class beer that everyone hates on now. Hollywood, sports, music - all things that are part of our national identity are going out of their way to be hated. It's not a coincidence. They make us turn our back on our own culture so that it will be easier to one day break the country up.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
There's no way anyone one person, never mind a corporate hivemind, could be dumb enough to think catering to the left is a good idea. There's more behind the woke renaissance than brave intentions. It doesn't take a genius to see that Disney black washing their catalog to appeal to 13% of their potential audience is a dim witted move. In reality, someone would have already put the brakes on it. I think it's more devious than that. I think it's to erode away at the common American identity so that the US can be Balkanized. Disney is an American institution that everyone hates on now. Budweiser used to be THE working class beer that everyone hates on now. Hollywood, sports, music - all things that are part of our national identity are going out of their way to be hated. It's not a coincidence. They make us turn our back on our own culture so that it will be easier to one day break the country up.

Forum Clout
WWAW sue lighting and her little dick being the new spokesthem for bud light? Sue could pose like that cakehorn girl with the beer between her legs.
BUD.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Where I am from any "light" beer is obviously for gays anyway? Budweiser is the type of beer teenagers might take to a house party and drink better stuff others had brought
That’s Rolling Rock, PBR, or Keystone but I’ll admit I haven’t been to a HS party in quite some time.