• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Lite sales down 30% since last year

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

"We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people," Whitworth said. "We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer."
>2 people involved with creating the partnership were placed on involuntary leave. (FIRED SO FIRED)

Don’t look at me, I still drink BL seltzer sodas and Budweiser.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_9729.jpeg

G

This Price Is Right faggot did better than anyone could have imagined. He was a caricature of homosexuality and he transitioned into the ideal of womanhood. Beat that.

Even started dating chicks so his DNA will live on. Eat shit, faggots.

Nice suicide genes.
enjoyprison1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bud-light-sales-down-nearly-30-compared-2022-partnership-transgender-influencer.amp[/URL]

"We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people," Whitworth said. "We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer."
>2 people involved with creating the partnership were placed on involuntary leave. (FIRED SO FIRED)

Don’t look at me, I still drink BL seltzer sodas and Budweiser.
WWAW sue lighting and her little dick being the new spokesthem for bud light? Sue could pose like that cakehorn girl with the beer between her legs.