Bruce Springsteen Hate Thread

Snake

seen him twice and he was great both times. suck me
16114CB3-2AB4-46C6-8E41-8DA4A39BF7E5.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I get why you hate him but I can't. "Born to Run" to this day gets me pumped. If I was ever forced to assassinate someone, I'd listen to Born to Run right before I did it. For some reason that song was playing during a lot of really heavy moments in my life. And I'm 31 so it doesn't even make sense.
Whoa, we're the same age?

Whoa, you're gay?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He seems to only be really huge in the northeast, everywhere else he’s big but not huge. When I lived in Central Florida Tom Petty was on the god status level Springsteen has in Jersey. He’s one of those older guys that shouldn’t be making new music since it’s not going to be played anywhere but keeps doing it. Billy Joel at least knows nobody is going to his shows to see him play new music so he hasn’t made anything new since the 90s. Say what you will about Billy Joel but at least he knows his place when it comes to playing the hits in concert that people paid to see.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
He seems to only be really huge in the northeast, everywhere else he’s big but not huge. When I lived in Central Florida Tom Petty was on the god status level Springsteen has in Jersey. He’s one of those older guys that shouldn’t be making new music since it’s not going to be played anywhere but keeps doing it. Billy Joel at least knows nobody is going to his shows to see him play new music so he hasn’t made anything new since the 90s. Say what you will about Billy Joel but at least he knows his place when it comes to playing the hits in concert that people paid to see.
Tom was still making great shit you oaf