Bruce Springsteen Hate Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Really fucking sick of seeing him all the time pretending to be some working class hero and then goes to pal around with the Hollywood elite and Obama. He really is one of the most fucking hatable celebrities. On top of that, when was the last time he released music that anyone gave a shit about?

He has a solid selection. I don't go too deep to be honest witcha, but I can't dismiss him.
The blue collar shit is phony like he's Woody Guthrie ova here.
The worst part about him are the super fans. If you're from Jersey you still run into a ton of them.
One of them said to me that going to a Springsteen concert is like a religious revival. Yuck.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
His daughter is in the Olympics for Equestrian. A real blue collar type.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210807085956-jessica-springsteen-equestrian-gold.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Really fucking sick of seeing him all the time pretending to be some working class hero and then goes to pal around with the Hollywood elite and Obama. He really is one of the most fucking hatable celebrities. On top of that, when was the last time he released music that anyone gave a shit about?
His music has always sucked. His gravely voice is an irritant at best
I don't understand how one can be a fan of his music.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I get why you hate him but I can't. "Born to Run" to this day gets me pumped. If I was ever forced to assassinate someone, I'd listen to Born to Run right before I did it. For some reason that song was playing during a lot of really heavy moments in my life. And I'm 31 so it doesn't even make sense. Which I'm sure you're all aware of because my life is a Truman Show and you're all hired comedic actors.

Also, Adam Raised a Cain is a good song.