Brother Joe / Joseph Cumia: Truce?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I feel genuinely bad for his pizza-faced daughter. I'm thinking about the kids who had acne like that in high school. It's super noticeable, it's gross because they have oozing sores on their face and it looks painful. You know she hears kids making fun of her. On top of all that, she's going to have obvious scars all over her face for the rest of her life.

I wonder if Warren is gonna get it too. Probably not, because it seems like Dawn has her shit together enough to have her kid wash his face regularly.
Accutane isn't even that expensive and doesn't fuck up girls hormonally as it does to guys (you get bitch tits that you need gyno surgery for), so there is no excuse, the benefits to her QOL greatly outweigh the downsides. What I'm getting at is Joe is a nigger and poor excuse for a father.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I feel genuinely bad for his pizza-faced daughter. I'm thinking about the kids who had acne like that in high school. It's super noticeable, it's gross because they have oozing sores on their face and it looks painful. You know she hears kids making fun of her. On top of all that, she's going to have obvious scars all over her face for the rest of her life.

I wonder if Warren is gonna get it too. Probably not, because it seems like Dawn has her shit together enough to have her kid wash his face regularly.

I had it on my forehead because I had a greasy Beatles mop top from 10-26.

It is extremely annoying but was totally my own fault. I still grow it out in my 30s occasionally but make damn sure it’s clean and doesn’t irritate my skin.

Also Joe is a pedophile.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I had it on my forehead because I had a greasy Beatles mop top from 10-26.

It is extremely annoying but was totally my own fault. I still grow it out in my 30s occasionally but make damn sure it’s clean and doesn’t irritate my skin.

Also Joe is a pedophile.
I used to get zits on my chin from the strap on my football helmet but they weren't bad enough to leave scars. I was still super self conscious about it.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Accutane isn't even that expensive and doesn't fuck up girls hormonally as it does to guys (you get bitch tits that you need gyno surgery for), so there is no excuse, the benefits to her QOL greatly outweigh the downsides. What I'm getting at is Joe is a nigger and poor excuse for a father.
It can have some pretty serious side effects (psychiatric, not being able to go in the sun) but for the cumia family the biggest one is making the birth control pill not work. That could be problematic when uncle ant comes over to cash in his investment

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Happy birthday, Layla brother. Joe has been wearing the same shirt for a few days.

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and indoor

May be an image of 2 people, people sitting, food and indoor

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Happy birthday, Layla brother. Joe has been wearing the same shirt for a few days.

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and indoor

May be an image of 2 people, people sitting, food and indoor
Billy Joel in the background is looking over at their table like "shut the fuck up." I bet Joe did the knife clinking on the glass thing and stood up and made a 10 minute "happy birthday" speech that was 30 seconds of "happy birthday to my daughter," 30 seconds of Godfather references, 5 minutes on how he founded the Opie and Anthony shock jock radio program and another 4 minutes of how the Brandon Administration LIED to you.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Billy Joel in the background is looking over at their table like "shut the fuck up." I bet Joe did the knife clinking on the glass thing and stood up and made a 10 minute "happy birthday" speech that was 30 seconds of "happy birthday to my daughter," 30 seconds of Godfather references, 5 minutes on how he founded the Opie and Anthony shock jock radio program and another 4 minutes of how the Brandon Administration LIED to you.
LAYLA IN DISTRESS

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Poor girl. A shoddily thrown together strawberry shortcake on wrinkled linen. Joe should know she's at the age where she feels like shit about everything, but he's gonna take a picture and post it for his boomer friends... on her Facebook page because he's banned from his other one.

Joe probably was bragging to her the whole trip up there. "Bet your friends at school just got to stay home or go visit family, while you get to go to the BORGATA."

That's what a teenage girl wants to see, a bunch of chain-smoking deadbeat dads spending their kid's Christmas gift money while leathery, buzzard-faced women drink diet coke and hack up a lung.

Cptbaldopie

How kind of you tobthink joe has 10 minutes if material.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

SO SO SO SO SO SO you're saying my AMERICAN DAUGHTERS birthday isn't important enough TO TELL YOU HOW SCHMOE LIEDEN is stealing our DNA with vaccines!?!