Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

living in NYC is gross

Manhattan, yes. I grew up here. That's my opinion.

Youd just suck off anyone with money

What?

i make more a day than Opie

Correct. I am employed and he is not. In fact, he's been unemployed for quite some time now. Tick tock, Mr. Hughes.

It’ll be worth 6 million soon.

You're right! And if he wants to buy something else, now something the size of his current 3mil beach house costs 6mil. Tell you what, I'll buy a $20 off you for two tens, OK? Now how much did you profit.

The Opie is awesome troll larp is very tired. I hope you had fun and truly hope you're not actually simping this fucking hard for a booger eating moron.

JebJoh

Correct. I am employed and he is not. In fact, he's been unemployed for quite some time now. Tick tock, Mr. Hughes.

Do you know what retirement is? Do you have any idea what happens to 10 million when you invest it? Have you ever had a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of? Am I bullying a homeless person?
You're right! And if he wants to buy something else, now something the size of his current 3mil beach house costs 6mil. Tell you what, I'll buy a $20 off you for two tens, OK? Now how much did you profit.

Or he can use his cash and buy 3 more beach houses, but why would he? A beach house is like an annuity with a < 10% return while his cash is currently growing at 15-20 % even if he is conservative.
The Opie is awesome troll larp is very tired. I hope you had fun and truly hope you're not actually simping this fucking hard for a booger eating moron.
No need to troll, this entire site is here because of opie’s talent. Who doesn’t appreciate the impact he’s had?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I feel like this is a troll. Some of you know i’m not the most qualified to talk about owning a home and equity and shit, but I do have enough common sense to know that if I own a property that’s 5 million dollars, but my income every month is only 100 dollars, i’m not rich. If anything you’re “cash poor”.

Yes, if Opie wanted to he could spend a year or two trying to sell his properties at a gain and then collect a couple mil. But if the IRS decided he owed 6 figures he would be absolutely fucked. He does not have that level of liquidity available to even pay half of that.

However if I have to still give Opie props, he’s cashpoor. Anthony is just straight up poor.

JebJoh

You are assuming he’s paid off his mortgages for both places and he has a large stock portfolio, why? What proof do you have?

Other people are also claiming he’s got a fleet of rental properties and business but cant name any. I guess they’re just trolling.

I’ve heard Opie bitch about his mortgage payments.

He’s paying six figures a year in property taxes and HOA fees for the trump tower alone. He has no job. If he was as wealthy as you claim, why did he give up his garage space, do millionaires sit in their car for alternative parking every day?

He’s clearly got money because he’s not sold anything but your assumptions are baseless. We really don’t know.
You and doivid obviously went to school together. You guys should hang out and bitch about your broke incel lives.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I feel like this is a troll. Some of you know i’m not the most qualified to talk about owning a home and equity and shit, but I do have enough common sense to know that if I own a property that’s 5 million dollars, but my income every month is only 100 dollars, i’m not rich. If anything you’re “cash poor”.

Yes, if Opie wanted to he could spend a year or two trying to sell his properties at a gain and then collect a couple mil. But if the IRS decided he owed 6 figures he would be absolutely fucked. He does not have that level of liquidity available to even pay half of that.

However if I have to still give Opie props, he’s cashpoor. Anthony is just straight up poor.
If Opie has nothing coming in, how is he paying property taxes on two multimillion dollar properties? Nor to mention private school tuition. If he invested even a fraction of what he didn't use to buy property he's not cash poor. You're making a less logical assumption saying he only invested just enough that his profit covers his nut. And if he didn't invest then he has cash on hand to pay this and is also not cash poor

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It’s insane how much insight you retards think you have into Opie’s financial situation.
It's not insight dipshit it's basic logic. He owns properties, he pays property tax. He has mentioned kids in private school, he pays for that. Ergo either he has cash on hand or investments generating income. It's not that hard.