Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
We have, so yes we can. The important thing here is that broke incels and bitter ex employees are making fools of themselves rather than accept that not everyone is dumb and broke.
No i agree you sort of can’t. Like ok i’m willing to admit Opie has some cash to pay for his bills. How much though? Is it solid cash or investments? Is it split? We literally don’t know. And everyones ignoring Opie saying his mortgage bills are getting tough and he’s looking for an income stream.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yes, you can see he owns properties and it’s reasonable to assume that he’s not broke. That’s about it, but people here are throwing numbers around like they actually know shit.
8o5ftt.jpg

JebJoh

No i agree you sort of can’t. Like ok i’m willing to admit Opie has some cash to pay for his bills. How much though? Is it solid cash or investments? Is it split? We literally don’t know. And everyones ignoring Opie saying his mortgage bills are getting tough and he’s looking for an income stream.
That’s just his regular guy act. He’s been known to live frugally even after his big years at Wnew. He lived on a 1st floor apartment with bums, mice and mold long after nana bought his house.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That’s just his regular guy act. He’s been known to live frugally even after his big years at Wnew. He lived on a 1st floor apartment with bums, mice and mold long after nana bought his house.
Yeah I agree with you and his cheapness will cause his to exaggerate the costs / burden of his finances. But my general point is that no matter how much we speculate we’ll never even come close to knowing.

Like look at Anthony. We know for a fact he’s broke, we just don’t know HOW broke? 7 figures? 6? Under 6?

JebJoh

Yeah I agree with you and his cheapness will cause his to exaggerate the costs / burden of his finances. But my general point is that no matter how much we speculate we’ll never even come close to knowing.

Like look at Anthony. We know for a fact he’s broke, we just don’t know HOW broke? 7 figures? 6? Under 6?
Based on his recent loan, and sub numbers these past few years he’s between 300 in debt and 300 in the black

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Based on his recent loan, and sub numbers these past few years he’s between 300 in debt and 300 in the black
So if Opie is doing fine because he can pay his bills, how is Anthony in debt if he can ALSO pay his bills? We just saw him pay 20k in taxes , where did that come from?

Again my point is being a neutral faggot. We can guess but barely come close

To be fair to Ant, if you don't give a fuck about anyone in the world but yourself why not blow it all before you die? OK maybe he fucked his lifestyle up at the bitter end, got the details wrong/should have saved a mil or two more. But in general the ambition makes sense.

"Nieces and nephews acquiring 6 figure debt for an undergrad degree at 9% interest, competing in a world where white gentiles have no chance? Hey- it was a pisser! Also, nothing better than love from la famiglia!"

JebJoh

So if Opie is doing fine because he can pay his bills, how is Anthony in debt if he can ALSO pay his bills? We just saw him pay 20k in taxes , where did that come from?

Again my point is being a neutral faggot. We can guess but barely come close
He had some cash left but he also needed a 770,000 loan after buying his house in sc. that money is what he’s likely spending now. Cm is also bringing in 15 - 20 grand a month, or was last time someone here looked it up.

JebJoh

To be fair to Ant, if you don't give a fuck about anyone in the world but yourself why not blow it all before you die? OK maybe he fucked his lifestyle up at the bitter end, got the details wrong/should have saved a mil or two more. But in general the ambition makes sense
I have no interest in being fair to nana, I’d laugh and forget about him if he went broke and had to do a circus ugly only fans to survive. When he had a 3 million dollar house with mid 6 figure expenses it was easy to predict his downfall, I predicted he’d lose his house a year early so he had a little more than I estimated.

Now that he’s not a millionaire anymore it is hard to guess how much he has compared to what he’s spending. I am pretty sure he has a pension from the radio union which will keep him in bud lite for 10 more years.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I've been taking some notes during this thread:

- Equity is trapped if you can't sell it to buy a better, more expensive house. Therefore, if you own a house you need to keep it.
- The car market and the property market are analogous.
- Millionaires don't do superchats.
- No one with means would want to live in Manhattan because every home is infested with vermin.

I feel like I've learnt so much. Five sinks, here I come!

HeyItsVos

No one here has any clue how much money he has or doesn’t have or what investments he’s made.
I do. The Opster and I talk on the phone for HOURS.
Opie would have to be retarded to have no money.
You may want to sit down for this, LL…

If Pat Tomlinson was being reamed as hard as Danny is by Jeb Joh, he would have already blocked him and moved on. That’s the level of psychosis this thread is highlighting.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I do. The Opster and I talk on the phone for HOURS.

You may want to sit down for this, LL…

If Pat Tomlinson was being reamed as hard as Danny is by Jeb Joh, he would have already blocked him and moved on. That’s the level of psychosis this thread is highlighting.
You don’t think its normal to have a 10 page thread arguing over two days about your former boss from 15 years ago’s finances?

You don’t think its normal to have a 10 page thread arguing over two days about your former boss from 15 years ago’s finances?

This is fun for me as collect paychecks my homeboy. Opie is actually somebody I knew and worked with for a decade. Every last one of you are fans. Listeners. You guys forget this ALL this time. I'm the person with the direct history here. I'm connected to the real people. For a long time. Not you.

I was going to Opie's for the Super Bowl. I was drinking with Anthony. I saw the cliques form and the politics played. I saw the boogers eaten and Sudoku played. You watched a YouTube clip.

Sue, when I was running a nationally syndicated radio show, you were enjoying a Capri Sun, shitting your pants to Ben 10.

JebJoh

This is fun for me as collect paychecks my homeboy. Opie is actually somebody I knew and worked with for a decade. Every last one of you are fans. Listeners. You guys forget this ALL this time. I'm the person with the direct history here. I'm connected to the real people. For a long time. Not you.

I was going to Opie's for the Super Bowl. I was drinking with Anthony. I saw the cliques form and the politics played. I saw the boogers eaten and Sudoku played. You watched a YouTube clip.

Sue, when I was running a nationally syndicated radio show, you were enjoying a Capri Sun, shitting your pants to Ben 10.
If you ask him, he will tell you that he knows me better than he knows you. You were a bobo level acquaintance that he barely remembers from 10 years ago. Since you were fired, he's made millions