• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bro Joe’s greatest hits

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Here's a good summary. I wasn't even aware of how great it was until this year.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
@Salted Earth Truffle theres a funny picture of Joes house, right in front of the window his guns are sitting right in plain view in a cabinet with a glass door. Not only is this completely retarded to do, I believe its even illegal in NY. If someone was walking by his yard and peeking in the window theyre 2 broken windows away from grabbing all of Joes guns. I dont but Id bet someone here has the photo.

Has anyone gone over “the Joseph lane” Vine videos with you?

Mateo

Forum Clout

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
@Salted Earth Truffle theres a funny picture of Joes house, right in front of the window his guns are sitting right in plain view in a cabinet with a glass door. Not only is this completely retarded to do, I believe its even illegal in NY. If someone was walking by his yard and peeking in the window theyre 2 broken windows away from grabbing all of Joes guns. I dont but Id bet someone here has the photo.

Has anyone gone over “the Joseph lane” Vine videos with you?
Thank you for these pointers! Nope, never heard of that Vine.

On a related note, was Anthony really liking videos of kindergarteners? Also mind boggling that anyone was trying to defend him for this shit.

390C4263-CC26-4FF3-9F78-816DC41ED342.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

On a related note, was Anthony really liking videos of kindergarteners? Also mind boggling that anyone was trying to defend him for this shit.

View attachment 74112
As far as I’m aware, the 5 year old thing isn’t true. He was following 13 year olds on vine, however. His ex confirmed it.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

View attachment 74112

Joe driving like a fucking maniac in the snow with his daughter in a car seat in the back, driving down the emergency lane because traffic was backed up, while looking into the camera talking about how its called “the joseph lane”. He had all types of videos of driving like an asshole and recording it and posting it on vine. There was one about filming “an old chinese woman driver”, who we largely suspect wasnt even an old chinese woman, just as a punchline of joes stupid dialogue so he could speed past the car.

The Cumia Vines have gotta be saved somewhere.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Joe driving like a fucking maniac in the snow with his daughter in a car seat in the back, driving down the emergency lane because traffic was backed up, while looking into the camera talking about how its called “the joseph lane”. He had all types of videos of driving like an asshole and recording it and posting it on vine
Please tell me these are out there. There are a few YouTube channels devoted to moron wannabe badass drivers who’d love to monetize Joe’s stupidity. And thanks for eroding my sympathy for him.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Please tell me these are out there. There are a few YouTube channels devoted to moron wannabe badass drivers who’d love to monetize Joe’s stupidity. And thanks for eroding my sympathy for him.
Beiges second Joe doc has most of the vines in it. There’s a few that aren’t, I’m not sure where to find them but, they’re still out there.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Joe driving like a fucking maniac in the snow with his daughter in a car seat in the back, driving down the emergency lane because traffic was backed up, while looking into the camera talking about how its called “the joseph lane”. He had all types of videos of driving like an asshole and recording it and posting it on vine. There was one about filming “an old chinese woman driver”, who we largely suspect wasnt even an old chinese woman, just as a punchline of joes stupid dialogue so he could speed past the car.

The Cumia Vines have gotta be saved somewhere.
Beiges second Joe doc has most of the vines in it. There’s a few that aren’t, I’m not sure where to find them but, they’re still out there.

I sometimes question my life why I keep stuff like this archived.