• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bro Joe’s greatest hits

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Thank you all so (so so so) much for sharing. I’m saving these for the next time I need a laugh. I’m sad I missed out on this shit in real-time but it will be fun catching up.

And I’m glad to know he’s a piece of shit father who conflates corporal punishment with discipline. You know he’s extra-retarded when he posits that niggers in the ghetto aren’t beating the shit out of their kids from birth. Yeah, nigger parents “coddle” their spawn so much, that’s why so many of them become violent criminals. What a complete and utter moron. I hope the health department workers charged with changing his diapers in old age whip his ass raw multiple times a day.

Forum Clout
Thank you all so (so so so) much for sharing. I’m saving these for the next time I need a laugh. I’m sad I missed out on this shit in real-time but it will be fun catching up.

And I’m glad to know he’s a piece of shit father who conflates corporal punishment with discipline. You know he’s extra-retarded when he posits that niggers in the ghetto aren’t beating the shit out of their kids from birth. Yeah, nigger parents “coddle” their spawn so much, that’s why so many of them become violent criminals. What a complete and utter moron. I hope the health department workers charged with changing his diapers in old age whip his ass raw multiple times a day.
Joe is a buffoon's buffoon, a dolt's dolt, a dullard's dullard. He sets the standard. You always know going in that whatever it is, Joe will do it in the dumbest possible way. With the rest of the retarded O&A universe, there's often a lot of genuine malice involved in the laughter, a desire to see them fail. With Joe, though, it's like slapstick. Of course he's going to fail, but it'll be hilarious getting there.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I also appreciated that he wore his fanciest Costco-procured Fila sneakers for his TV court appearance. Just because some designer sneakers are trendy enough to wear to work meetings doesn’t mean old man gym shoes are acceptable for a blazer-and-gift-shop-tee appearance. It’s the little things like this that really get me.

If someone compiled an ebook of Joe’s fails, I’d pay for it.

Mateo

Forum Clout
Lmfao this I have to see.

Oh and I just found out from the last video @JoshFromMichigan embedded that Joe and I share a birthday (though he’s 20+ years older). Maybe that’s why he tugs at my heartstrings. I just feel sorry for him being born so stupid.
one of the most bizarre photos Joe ever uploaded.

Attachments

• 0mm11tqpnvx11.jpg
    0mm11tqpnvx11.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 60
G

Back in the days of the old sub I used to think there was no one more hateable. Since Fat Pat came around though, Joe seems almost like a loveable doofus by comparison. He's a dumb, self-important piece of shit make no mistake, but that's how awful Tomlinson is.

All you need to know about who Joe is as a person is that he posted on FB congratulating himself on THE FIRST DAY of his new diet. ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
one of the most bizarre photos Joe ever uploaded.
That looks like a bad Photoshop job.

I’m still stuck on his insane belief that violent ghetto moms are soft touches who need to beat their kids more. Also he seems to hold his fine self up as an example of the amazing results you get when your alcoholic father beats your ass.

Hasn’t he boasted of being a crack freebase user? Has been financially supported by his little brother throughout legal adulthood? Can’t even get his child to school? Collected guitars while failing to pay the utility bills? Only has $50k saved for retirement at nearly 65 years old?

What’s he so fucking proud of, exactly?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Back in the days of the old sub I used to think there was no one more hateable. Since Fat Pat came around though, Joe seems almost like a loveable doofus by comparison. He's a dumb, self-important piece of shit make no mistake, but that's how awful Tomlinson is.

All you need to know about who Joe is as a person is that he posted on FB congratulating himself on THE FIRST DAY of his new diet. ANYONE CAN DO IT!
Everyone was caught in Mad Cow Disease. He’s just a monumental idiot. Is he a good person? No. Is he a bad person? Sort of. Is he just incredibly stupid? Yes, yes he is. I’ve said it a million times now but, I sincerely hate Rick. Joe I would have a beer with, and talk about his stupidity. He’s harmless. He’d even do a Facebook post saying how all the trolls are cowards when they come face to face with him, which is just an added bonus. I think Rick just really put it into perspective for everyone. There is not a single redeemable thing about Rick. Every time you think he might be a decent person, he takes a beer and Braut’s slop drop all over it.

G

Everyone was caught in Mad Cow Disease. He’s just a monumental idiot. Is he a good person? No. Is he a bad person? Sort of. Is he just incredibly stupid? Yes, yes he is. I’ve said it a million times now but, I sincerely hate Rick. Joe I would have a beer with, and talk about his stupidity. He’s harmless. He’d even do a Facebook post saying how all the trolls are cowards when they come face to face with him, which is just an added bonus. I think Rick just really put it into perspective for everyone. There is not a single redeemable thing about Rick. Every time you think he might be a decent person, he takes a beer and Braut’s slop drop all over it.
I say this with no hyperbole.

Patrick S Tomlinson is the worst person alive.

Mateo

Forum Clout
That looks like a bad Photoshop job.

I’m still stuck on his insane belief that violent ghetto moms are soft touches who need to beat their kids more. Also he seems to hold his fine self up as an example of the amazing results you get when your alcoholic father beats your ass.

Hasn’t he boasted of being a crack freebase user? Has been financially supported by his little brother throughout legal adulthood? Can’t even get his child to school? Collected guitars while failing to pay the utility bills? Only has $50k saved for retirement at nearly 65 years old?

What’s he so fucking proud of, exactly?
Sadly I don't have the higher quality version. it was legit and he posted it himself.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Forcing him to use fake names to continue his busking was a good bit

View attachment 72966
Lmfao I fucking love this guy. For any other cow this would have been mentioned within the first page of replies. But this one has brought so much rich content that something as epic as this was nearly omitted. I’m so glad I asked for examples of his hilarious retardation!

Don’t know why I’m extra delighted by the ellipses and the sub-Trump capitalization and punctuation. The opening sentence is a masterpiece of unintentional comedy. And you just know repertoire is what he considers a fine example of his SAT vocabulary and erudition.

He tried, bless his heart. That’s more than we can say for a lot of the other dipshits on our radar.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Joe and Pat are proof horseshoe theory is real.