• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bro Joe’s greatest hits

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I’m a relative newcomer to Joe, who equal parts depresses me and cracks me up. What would you veteran Joeposters say have been the highlights of his poor decision to court the limelight? I know about People’s Court but I know there’s gotta be more out there.

ETA: In the comments on the PC appearance, someone notes that the whole episode is archived here. Is that still the case all these years later?

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
The "Hey guys Mom's dating a nigger, why I bet all you cool kids over here would sure like to teach that guy a lesson!" false flag incident on Reddit has gotta be a top 3.
Lmfao yes I’ve seen that, thank God. I shudder to think that I could have died without ever experiencing that hilarity.

When and how did he start boasting about Carol Orbach being a squirter?

Forum Clout
Holy shit I need details. Please.
This was a while ago, back on the old sub. Joe posted one of his long-winded Facebook rants, and claimed a neighbor's Nigerian home health aide came to his door and asked Joe if he'd help him move a grossly obese patient. He really just wanted to babble about Obamacare, Nigerians and the grossly obese, as it was obviously another one of his ridiculous fanciful tales.

Ctrl+alt+delete was another good one, when Joe carried on like he'd just discovered the top secret Windows Task Manager, after spending a few hundred bucks on Geek Squad. I really enjoy Joe's whimsical world of make-believe and stupidity.

Forum Clout
A few highlights of many for me are:

When he tried doing a gofund me for his own podcast and he raised a measly 200.00. His own brother didn’t even offer him a spot on Compound Media or contribute.

When he shit talked Anthony under an alt.

The Joseph Lane is another classic.

More recently; when someone posted a pic and FB post of him on his motorcycle on r/iamabadass and it made the front page of Reddit. Redditors who were unfamiliar with Bovine Joe thought it was a parody.

Forum Clout
A few highlights of many for me are:

When he tried doing a gofund me for his own podcast and he raised a measly 200.00. His own brother didn’t even offer him a spot on Compound Media or contribute.

When he shit talked Anthony under an alt.

The Joseph Lane is another classic.

More recently; when someone posted a pic and FB post of him on his motorcycle on r/iamabadass and it made the front page of Reddit. Redditors who were unfamiliar with Bovine Joe thought it was a parody.
LOL all classics. As detestable, disgusting and grotesque as he is, there's something genuinely funny about his special brand of buffoonery. He's really consistent, too.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
He also posted a photo of the kids playing with iPads at her wake.
Lmfao this I have to see.

Oh and I just found out from the last video @JoshFromMichigan embedded that Joe and I share a birthday (though he’s 20+ years older). Maybe that’s why he tugs at my heartstrings. I just feel sorry for him being born so stupid.

Forum Clout
1.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
This is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen from any iteration of this place.

Joe's IQ test bragging and subsequent breakdown by one of the boys from this place. I remember the breakdown also featured pirate Joe pictured above.

The video of Joe paying a parking ticket with a garbage bag of crumpled single dollar bills.

That fb post from Joe's ex lamenting Joe's inability to get Layla to school on time.